JL Audio Stealthbox for 1997-2007 F250 Center console!

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
I sold my 2006 F250 so I don't have a need for the Stealthbox anymore. This fits in the center console and houses a JL Audio 10W3v2 woofer. Between 300-500 watts are needed. It sounds absolutely fantastic. I was highly impressed with how well it sounded, given it's placement in the truck. The great thing about it is, I still had all the room behind the back seats for whatever needed to be there. My amps were mounted under the back seat on the floor, taking the place of the steel rack that was bolted there originally. On top of that, the console is still very useable.
I paid $350 for it, used, a year and a half ago. I would like to get $225 for it.
There are a few little screws that were lost while removing it. Lowes or Home Depot will have them. My selling price reflects this. The JL Audio 10W3v2 sub that comes with the enclosure is basically new. Only been used a couple of weeks and is in perfect condition.
New this Stealthbox is over $600. Get this one that works perfectly for much cheaper!

The JL Audio Website has the install instructions available for download.
Ford Superduty Stealthbox by JL Audio

PIC of mine. Was in a hurry and didn't get a pic of the sub. Can get more if needed.

043.gif

Thank You SVTP!

mfdengineer

I sold my 2006 F250 so I don't have a need for the Stealthbox anymore. This fits in the center console and houses a JL Audio 10W3v2 woofer. Between 300-500 watts are needed. It sounds absolutely fantastic. I was highly impressed with how well it sounded, given it's placement in the truck. The great thing about it is, I still had all the room behind the back seats for whatever needed to be there. My amps were mounted under the back seat on the floor, taking the place of the steel rack that was bolted there originally. On top of that, the console is still very useable.
I paid $350 for it, used, a year and a half ago. I would like to get $225 for it.
There are a few little screws that were lost while removing it. Lowes or Home Depot will have them. My selling price reflects this. The JL Audio 10W3v2 sub that comes with the enclosure is basically new. Only been used a couple of weeks and is in perfect condition.
New this Stealthbox is over $600. Get this one that works perfectly for much cheaper!

The JL Audio Website has the install instructions available for download.
Ford Superduty Stealthbox by JL Audio

PIC of mine. Was in a hurry and didn't get a pic of the sub. Can get more if needed.

043.gif

Thank You SVTP!

Probably a long shot but do you still have this for sale? I would like to buy.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread