JL 6X9 Speakers

BlackVenom03

Established Member
These are used. Still work perfect, only used for about 3-4 months. Then they have just sat. I do not have the grilles. They have been misplaced. They work great and sound awesome. Here is some information on them....

http://www.mobilcaraudio.com/catalo...5808/166341.htm

That is a link I just found today on those, price has dropped drastically. I would settle for 75 dollars for them. New price!!! 50.00

6x9-inch (150x230mm) 3-Way

This powerful speaker system will impress you with its output and clarity at all volume levels.

Designed for smooth, balanced output above 60 Hz and capable of handling the power of today's high-powered head units and amplifiers, the TR690-TXi delivers impressive sonic output and quality.

A smooth-sounding, 1/2-inch textile dome tweeter with ferrofluid cooling delivers smooth, accurate high-frequency response. A 2-inch mylar midrange elements blends the output of the woofer and tweeter. The injection-molded, mica-filled, polypropylene woofer has been painstakingly engineered for gradual and smooth upper-frequency rolloff, resulting in a seamless transition with the midrange driver.

6 x 9-inch (150 x 230 mm) 3-Way
Grilles Included
60W Continuous Power Handling
Rec. Amp Power: 10 - 100 Watts
90.5 dB Efficiency @ 1W/1m
FR: 53 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB

If you have any questions please feel free to ask...I will have pictures up tomorrow of these!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread