Jimi Hendrix at his best

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
Holy Moly!! I have this album, I had no clue there was video footage. My friends and family thought I was strange for listening to him, Janis Joplin, CSNY, Santana (before the new stuff), or hippie bands like those. I guess I'm just an old soul, haha. Thanks for the vids.

kuruma

Established Member
Haha funny story. My friend was driving playing Jimi music and stops at a light. A car pulls up to him, with a black man in it and says "hey turn down your damn white supremacist music". My friend looks over and says "You dumb N***** jimi hendricks was black"

Love his music.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
"Move over Rover, let Jimi take over"
jimi20hendrix201.gif

justav6

BRING IT<DONT SING IT
Established Member
Now that was jimmy hendrix and the days!!!!!!!!1. i remember taking cruises in my dads t-bird jamming to jimmy hendrixs in cold cloudy days,,, i sure miss my old man; and the legend jimmy hendrix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
He was definetely at the top of his game. You notice when he starts the solo he has amazing control over the feedback, he could have stood there for 4 hours holding that same note. Amazing.:bowdown: :bowdown: IF you don't have the DVD BUY IT! :beer:

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
kuruma said:
Haha funny story. My friend was driving playing Jimi music and stops at a light. A car pulls up to him, with a black man in it and says "hey turn down your damn white supremacist music". My friend looks over and says "You dumb N***** jimi hendricks was black"

Love his music.
:lol: Jimi Hendrix forever!!! I could listen to his music all day long.

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
I picked up a guitar 10 years ago and never put it down thanks to Jimi and the Band of Gypsys record. Since listening to that, I now have a handful of DVDs, and close to 100 studio albums, live cds, concert bootlegs, and studio outtakes and such. And I still am finding new (to me) recordings, so my collection is ever growing.

Users who are viewing this thread