JHR Shifter?

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Is anyone running one of these? They look real nice, and are priced right....Only problem is I see they are not available from their site....Anyone know if they can still be had??

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Here is my write-up on it! (I like it!)

JHR Shifter Install w/Pics - Ford Mustang Forums

EDIT: Should have one for sale in a couple months or so. ;)

I read that while I was googling around...Do you know if anyone sells them...I figure if JHR isn't even selling them, no one else is. I wonder if they stopped making them for some reason. I may have to call and find out.

cbaty08

Established Member
I read that while I was googling around...Do you know if anyone sells them...I figure if JHR isn't even selling them, no one else is. I wonder if they stopped making them for some reason. I may have to call and find out.

Yeah, I've got no clue man; sorry. :shrug:

kosovobandit

Established Member
I have one and love it. At first I thought it was the UPR. I bouggt the car used. Very positive feel. It is very smooth and precise. It is not all that notchy. Very very good shifter. I hope this helps.

signal7

Established Member
Lethal Performance is a dealer for the JHR clutch line. They don't have the shifter listed on there website but maybe you can give them a call. Maybe they can get it for you.

Torchy

Established Member
954-873-9057
Ask for Adam. They are cool guys over at JHR. Tell them your on this board.

Torchy

Established Member
When I spoke to Adam last week, he told me that they are the actual manufacturers. IDK if they UPR's shifters but I know they do not outsource. I know they make certain parts for other companies too.

Users who are viewing this thread