Jesus Christ, Rodney

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
DAMNIT MOLLY..

I wan't thinking.. I should have gotten you this...

jitcrunch.jpg

They didn't have a "all daddy wanted was for you to pick some tp out of his ass" one...

:lol:

More like "it was daddy's idea to stop using condoms and only use birth control pills"

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
lol

They can't wear the piihb one in front of any of our family, I don't want to have to explain what it stands for. :lol1:

Yeah...

Picture this... Me standing in our living room ironing letters on babies clothes with 6 empty beers on the coffee table.

Then dad walks in. I tried to explain, but all I got was a "dumbass" look from him.

Oh yeah... And when mom asked what PIIHB means. I just said "Its kinda like the sites motto" real fast while jogging into the other room...

Glad you like them!

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
lol

They can't wear the piihb one in front of any of our family, I don't want to have to explain what it stands for. :lol1:

Peace In Inexplicable Harmony and Balance.

EDIT: Looks like I wasn't the first to offer alternative meanings, ha.

Please, Inform, Interact, Help & Believe

Rodney is the man!

Jim Snover

Last edited:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I'm actually a little offended my name isn't in there you SOB!

LOL

Nice job:thumbsup:
Me too. THen I remembered the middle name of "michael". Felt all better then. They wont' outgrow that one. LOL
Yeah...

Picture this... Me standing in our living room ironing letters on babies clothes with 6 empty beers on the coffee table.

Then dad walks in. I tried to explain, but all I got was a "dumbass" look from him.

Oh yeah... And when mom asked what PIIHB means. I just said "Its kinda like the sites motto" real fast while jogging into the other room...

Glad you like them!

VERY VERY class act Rodney. That was very kickass of you to do. :beer:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Yeah...

Glad you like them!

lmfao.

I'm a TERRIBLE liar so people would know I was bullshitting them for sure.

txyaloo

Established Member
I'm glad to see they got there Molly. Rodney sent me the pictures a few weeks ago, and I got a good laugh out of it. Can't wait for the babies to be big enough to fit in them so you can get some pics. :beer:

:lol: that is nice hahah. wth does txyaloo mean though?

:lol::lol::lol:

He is a member here that posts alot in SD.

Pretty cool of those guys to do that for yall. Good luck with the kiddos!

I'm disappointed you didn't say he's that jackass that posts a lot in SD.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I'm glad to see they got there Molly. Rodney sent me the pictures a few weeks ago, and I got a good laugh out of it. Can't wait for the babies to be big enough to fit in them so you can get some pics. :beer:

I know it. They should be big enough pretty soon. Ryan is 4 pounds 2 oz and Corey is 4 pounds 9 oz now.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
The teddy bear outfits were the smallest thing I could find...

I'm thinking it still might be awhile until they can fit in them, but they are long sleeve; so maybe this winter...?

Users who are viewing this thread