Jessica Barton scaring the crap outta some kids at tx2k11

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Wow, skinny jeans and my shops tshirt is a real slutty outfit.. your probably the type that won't let your woman leave the house without being covered top to bottom.

Anyways, sounds like me and the Lethal Performance mustang are gonna have to line up sometime at PBIR!

I have to comment on this. She's a beautiful woman, and has posed nude more than once. She really doesn't have many secrets left....

but....

What does it matter if she is dressed skimpy in public? It's not like you haven't seen her wearing less. The haters only hate because they don't have a chance in hell of ever scoring with a women this beautiful.

My girlfriend dresses the same in public as Jessica did at the event in question.

Seriously guys, jealousy will get you nowhere. Keep it going on your way Jessica! You have life by the horns, live it like you were dying tomorrow.

BTW where can I find those nudes? :lol:

Too many people simply FAIL at the intrawebz....

Click here for nudes

Damn n00b!

Last edited:

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
so a car that make good power NA... not a car that unless spooled to the moon makes no power.

you have compeletly missed the point of her running 8's on a I6 turbo car. and if i really have to explain this any further it will just prove my point even more.

wait...so now turbo supra's are the underdog in power because they have a turbo? that's some backwards statement.
i think they were the first cars to make 450rwhp with basic bolt ons.

I have to comment on this. She's a beautiful woman, and has posed nude more than once. She really doesn't have many secrets left....

but....

What does it matter if she is dressed skimpy in public? It's not like you haven't seen her wearing less. The haters only hate because they don't have a chance in hell of ever scoring with a women this beautiful.

My girlfriend dresses the same in public as Jessica did at the event in question.

Seriously guys, jealousy will get you nowhere. Keep it going on your way Jessica! You have life by the horns, live it like you were dying tomorrow.

Too many people simply FAIL at the intrawebz....

Click here for nudes

Damn n00b!

you're completely missing the point. maybe there are some jealous guys here but i'm sure we're all not. i can tell you right now i'm in no way shape or form jealous. but i do believe she gave a few bj's for that car. i guess only her and the guys who built it know for sure.:rolling:
as for dressing slutty, she's going to a dyno day where she knows she'll be the only girl there. i think it's of poor/trashy taste to come in dressing in tight pants with your clevage showing, almost tripping over the rollers because you're wearing 25" heels. she can do whatever she wants, but don't get your panties all up in a bunch when we call her out on it. like i said, i know the type. i've seen a handfull of girls pull similar tactics, and what do you know, i bring it up and as it turns out there's nude pics of her on the net.

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member

Beautiful? She's just like every other cookie cutter blonde.

bull3441

Established Member
her face isn't anything special. her body is killer. all women are whores, except our mothers.

Monster Mach

Established Member
All I gotta say is she can be a whore all she wants... I need 1 hour with her and that'd be all lol she wouldn't need anyone else lol

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread