Jesse Pinkman

WhiteFaleen2001

Established Member
<<SPOILERS OR ARE THEY>>

Jesse kills Walt, and finds out where Walt's money is. Next, Jesse gets a new identity and takes that money to buy some nice cars where he gets mixed up with a racing club.

[youtube_browser]u3wtVI-aJuw&feature=c4-overview&list=UUi8e0iOVk1fEOogdfu4YgfA[/youtube_browser]

Nocturnal5.0

Captain Go-Fast
Established Member
The plot will probably be as fleshed out as a wet paper bag, but if the car races and chases hold up to the highlights in the preview, then my money will be well spent to see this!

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
in my best pinkman voice....."that's racing bitches!!!!"

C-Tidda

Established Member
First sentence just spoiled breaking bad for me.. I haven't seen the last episode so I hope this isn't true.. If it is thanks alot bruh

C-Tidda

Established Member
Why don't you just watch it with thr rest of merica...

I was actually at work Sunday when it aired so I couldn't watch with the rest of America.. I haven't had a chance to catch up this week yet either, school & work take up alot of my time..

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
No, that's another one with Selena Gomez and Ethan Hawke. Looks like a dud already.

I remember seeing that trailer of that movie posted here too but there were close up pictures posted of the silver Mustang with blue strips on here as well. I couldn't ever forget those side mirrors.......so ugly.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Movie looks pretty stupid but I'll probably go see it just for Aaron Paul. Easily my favorite actor from BB.

Users who are viewing this thread