Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

nasty99

Established Member
:pop: watch the new jerry springer tomorrow on 7/19. Me and a couple friends of mine went to the recording back in may. The camera guy was on us a few times. We are sitting in the middle section of the crowd. Look for the row of guys in flannels haha. Im wearing the red and white one lol.

It wasnt a bad time not gonna lie lol. Me and a buddy of mine were watchin tv and caught an episode of springer and figured itd be funny to just go since tickets were free. We live in south jersey so the drive was only about 3 hours. We left at like 3 am thinking we would hit horrible NY traffic on the way but no, we got there as the gps said within 3 hours. FML we got there at 530 am. :sleeping: They didnt let us in til about 10. Didnt start the show till 11. I figured if we were first in line then we could sit in the front row, but no they chose our seats for us :nonono:

However the trip was fun, and jerry is actually a really funny guy. i have to warn you guys, i had to look at quite a few WHALES earn their jerry beads :shrug: so just be grateful that when you watch it on tv that the majority of the flapjacks are blurred out. lol

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
why in the world would you want to watch such a trashy show, I watched that when I was 13 and quickly grew out it. What is so NEW about it?

nasty99

Established Member
why in the world would you want to watch such a trashy show, I watched that when I was 13 and quickly grew out it. What is so NEW about it?

dont be gay. it was kinda like a last minute thing. i didnt say there was anything new about it and that its the best show ever, we just figured itd be kinda entertaining to check it out once ya know? if tickets werent free then i would not have gone haha

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
ya right. You guys are probably going to be the ones up on stage "my man doesn't put it in my ass enough so i cheated with his best friend".

qft!

Although I will confess to attending a Richard Bey show back in the mid 90's. Ended up airing on X-Mas day.

Last edited:

SVT GT

Established Member
I've been wanting to go for a while now to watch it live. Its pretty much 35 minutes away from me. Did you get frisked and was there any tit flashing?

nasty99

Established Member
haha yea there was tit flashing alright,like i said the ones that did flash were really fat... whales. but i say go if your only 40 mins away its worth it to be on tv plus you can bash the people on stage, just dont go really early thinking your gonna sit where you want cuz they pick your seats when you get into the studio. and as for the episode i dont wanna ruin the surprise ;) haha just look for me with the red and white flannel.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Damn I didnt even think they made new episodes of that show, especially since they whore out Baggage on the Game Show Network.

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
And here's your cookie.

cookie.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread