Jeremy Clarkson suspended by BBC

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Just another classic case of over sensitive twat waffles ruining good stuff...Clarkson is very outspoken and opinionated while also being intelligent. Its the type of shit we need more of in society, not this continued pussification of it. Without him, that show is nothing.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
very sad to hear. love UKTG, I've watched about 15min of one of the USTG and that was enough to never watch it again.

don't be stupid BBC. seriously.

Blown 89

Established Member
Not a fan of the weekly challenges the BBC has been doing. I hate to say it but TG USA does that better. This season has been a snooze fest but I was looking forward to the P1, LF, and 918 battle.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Haven't watch this season cause they took down Final Gear. The season before this was tired and started to seem cookie cutter. Sucks though Clarkson was funny was a fan for many many years.

Biggest load of shit.... In The World

Last edited:

GRUSE

Established Member
The BBC ****ed up royal.TG is the best motoring show ever produced.Honest reviews if a car sucks they say it sucks.
Clarkson,Hammond,May and the Stig rule,American TG is lame.

The Stig
Some say that his genitals are on up side down and that he could solve the Da Vinci code in 43 seconds. All we know is, he's called The Stig.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Pretty bad it took this thread for me to realize TP USA was still on. I could only stomach a few episodes and assumed it was cancelled since I don't ever see commercials for it. Worst set of host ever, talk about 3 choices that don't mesh well at all. Add to that the two funny guys are far from funny.

Clarkson makes that show, so getting rid of him is certain death. Agree with the guy here that said the producer must have deserved the hit, since the last guy to get it was Piers. So I am okay with him deciding who to hit,lol.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty bad it took this thread for me to realize TP USA was still on. I could only stomach a few episodes and assumed it was cancelled since I don't ever see commercials for it. Worst set of host ever, talk about 3 choices that don't mesh well at all. Add to that the two funny guys are far from funny.

Clarkson makes that show, so getting rid of him is certain death. Agree with the guy here that said the producer must have deserved the hit, since the last guy to get it was Piers. So I am okay with him deciding who to hit,lol.

Adam and Tanner are horrible but Rutledge Wood is a true car enthusiast and an honest reviewer. Yes, he is a total pussy when it comes to the challenges but during his car reviews i feel he is more honest and has a better explanation of each car than the other two. TGUS would be pretty good if he had two better co hosts.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Adam and Tanner are horrible but Rutledge Wood is a true car enthusiast and an honest reviewer. Yes, he is a total pussy when it comes to the challenges but during his car reviews i feel he is more honest and has a better explanation of each car than the other two. TGUS would be pretty good if he had two better co hosts.

I hated Rutledge the most...Adam a close second. I can't recall any reviews, but everything he did I found extremely annoying. Tanner annoyed me with his constant burnouts before doing anything. Especially when doing any kind of racing, seeing as it's counter productive.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

I would like to beat those two with a torque wrench, especially Adam.....

Blown 89

Established Member
Rutledge Wood is the man. The guy is a true enthusiast and IMO is a great journalist because of it. Tanner gets on my nerves sometimes but the dude can wheel which is nice to see on a car show. Adam has no place being on that show IMO.

I want Rutledge's step van as a kart hauler:
[video=youtube;yPGNmVqF0c4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPGNmVqF0c4[/video]

Last edited:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I say we boycott everything British until they return us our TopGear and Jeremy Clarkson. I am willing to fight another revolution.

LOL yes, this.

Tanner annoyed me with his constant burnouts before doing anything. Especially when doing any kind of racing, seeing as it's counter productive.

Tanner is a drifter, nothing more. I saw him run a car at Tx Mile years ago, my mom could outdrive him in a straight line. He took more time than an English Tea between shifts.

paul w

Established Member
I disagree. He's an amazing stunt driver for feature films and doing a 3 second google search, came up with this:

2005 Rally America PGT Champion [Flatirons Tuning 429 WRX]
2006 Summer X Games Rally Third fastest time in the Stadium Super Special
2006 Rally America PGT Class Championship Second place overall [Flatirons Tuning 429 WRX]
2006 Formula Drift Championship third place overall [McKinney Nissan Silvia]
2007 Rally America Series Fourth Place (with 6 podium placements)[3]
2007 Formula Drift Pro Drift Champion [Rockstar-AEM 350z][4]
2007 X Games Rally Gold Medalist [Rockstar Subaru STI]
2008 X Games Rally Silver Medalist [Rockstar Subaru STI]
2008 Race of Champions Competitor
2008 Formula Drift Pro Drift Champion [Rockstar-AEM 350z][5]
2009 Formula Drift Sixth Place (with 3 podium placements) [Rockstar-Scion Scion TC][6]
2009 Race of Champions Competitor
2009 X Games Rally Bronze Medalist [Rockstar-Etnies Ford Fiesta]
2010 Formula Drift Silver Medalist [Rockstar-Scion Scion TC][7]
2010 X Games Super Rally Gold Medalist [Rockstar-Etnies Ford Fiesta][8]
2010 X Games Rally Gold Medalist [Rockstar-Etnies Ford Fiesta][9]
2010 Race of Champions Competitor
2010 Gymkhana Grid Gold Medalist AWD Division [Rockstar-Etnies Ford Fiesta][10]
2011 World Record for Longest Jump in a four-wheeled vehicle (332 feet)[11]
2011 World Indoor Speed Record till 24.2.2013, new Record holder 25.2.2013 Mikko Hirvonen Finland (Speedcar XTREME)
2011 European Rallycross Championship Silver Medalist [Rockstar-Etnies Ford Fiesta][12]
2011 Global RallyCross Champion [Rockstar-Etnies Ford Fiesta][13]
2011 X Games RallyCross Silver Medal [Rockstar-Etnies Ford Fiesta] [14]
2012 World Record for Largest Loop the Loop in a car (60 feet in diameter)[15]
2012 Global RallyCross Champion [Rockstar-Etnies Ford Fiesta][16]
2013 X Games Munich RallyCross Bronze Medalist [Rockstar Energy Ford Fiesta ST] [17]
2013 X Games Los Angeles Gymkhana Grid Gold Medalist [Rockstar Energy Ford Fiesta ST][18]
2013 X Games Los Angeles RallyCross SIlver Medalist [Rockstar Energy Ford Fiesta ST] [19]

Blown 89

Established Member
I disagree. He's an amazing stunt driver for feature films and doing a 3 second google search, came up with this:

2005 Rally America PGT Champion [Flatirons Tuning 429 WRX]
2006 Summer X Games Rally Third fastest time in the Stadium Super Special
2006 Rally America PGT Class Championship Second place overall [Flatirons Tuning 429 WRX]
2006 Formula Drift Championship third place overall [McKinney Nissan Silvia]
2007 Rally America Series Fourth Place (with 6 podium placements)[3]
2007 Formula Drift Pro Drift Champion [Rockstar-AEM 350z][4]
2007 X Games Rally Gold Medalist [Rockstar Subaru STI]
2008 X Games Rally Silver Medalist [Rockstar Subaru STI]
2008 Race of Champions Competitor
2008 Formula Drift Pro Drift Champion [Rockstar-AEM 350z][5]
2009 Formula Drift Sixth Place (with 3 podium placements) [Rockstar-Scion Scion TC][6]
2009 Race of Champions Competitor
2009 X Games Rally Bronze Medalist [Rockstar-Etnies Ford Fiesta]
2010 Formula Drift Silver Medalist [Rockstar-Scion Scion TC][7]
2010 X Games Super Rally Gold Medalist [Rockstar-Etnies Ford Fiesta][8]
2010 X Games Rally Gold Medalist [Rockstar-Etnies Ford Fiesta][9]
2010 Race of Champions Competitor
2010 Gymkhana Grid Gold Medalist AWD Division [Rockstar-Etnies Ford Fiesta][10]
2011 World Record for Longest Jump in a four-wheeled vehicle (332 feet)[11]
2011 World Indoor Speed Record till 24.2.2013, new Record holder 25.2.2013 Mikko Hirvonen Finland (Speedcar XTREME)
2011 European Rallycross Championship Silver Medalist [Rockstar-Etnies Ford Fiesta][12]
2011 Global RallyCross Champion [Rockstar-Etnies Ford Fiesta][13]
2011 X Games RallyCross Silver Medal [Rockstar-Etnies Ford Fiesta] [14]
2012 World Record for Largest Loop the Loop in a car (60 feet in diameter)[15]
2012 Global RallyCross Champion [Rockstar-Etnies Ford Fiesta][16]
2013 X Games Munich RallyCross Bronze Medalist [Rockstar Energy Ford Fiesta ST] [17]
2013 X Games Los Angeles Gymkhana Grid Gold Medalist [Rockstar Energy Ford Fiesta ST][18]
2013 X Games Los Angeles RallyCross SIlver Medalist [Rockstar Energy Ford Fiesta ST] [19]
Yeah, the notion that he can't race is absurd.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
LOL @ Tanner not being a good driver. Ford has used him many times to lap cars during testing.

Users who are viewing this thread