Jeep wrangler jk parts for sale

kngcbra24

Established Member
I just got rid of my 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door Soft Top for an 03 Cobra. I have some parts and accessories that were taken out before going back to the stealership.

--I have a brand new OEM Jeep 2 Door Soft Top, canvas only no windows. I can get the part number off the box and pictures its never been opened, when I do I will post them up. This retails at the dealer for $700 I will sell it shipped for $500/OBO just PM me a decent price.

--I have semi used OEM Jeep Mud Mats, two sets of front driver and passenger and one rear seat mat for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. The full set of all 3 for an unlimited is $80. I can do $65 shipped for a set of the fronts with the rear seat mat. Or I can sell a set of the front mats shipped for $50. Just let me know what setup you want and I can make it happen. These are heavy duty mud/snow mats and are great quality not cheap ones from Wally-mart :burnout:. These are OBO as well.

--I have a used set of Delta Quad Bar headlights for JK with the city light bulb. They come with extremely bright halogen lights not HID but damn near close. These were about $175 new I can do $125/OBO shipped.

--I have a used set of Delta Fog Lights for JK, these really light up the front and sides of the road, you can basically drive with just these on and see fine even at highway speeds. These were about $175 new I can also do these for $125/OBO shipped.

--I have some front velcro style grab handles that go around the roll bar. I have also a set of rear grab handles that mount into the rear overhead speaker housing stock bolts for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. These were both about $25 each. I can do both sets shipped for $35/OBO. If you want just one set, either one will be $20/OBO shipped.

--I have a plain black tire cover for about a 31" tire never been used I can do this shipped for $15/OBO. Just good to keep the sun from dry rotting your spare tire.

Any questions or comments please PM me. Email me [email protected]. or text me 848 565 1676

Thanks guys,
Andrew

Like I said I will try to get pics up before the weekend! :rockon:

kngcbra24

Established Member
I also have these bolt in seat belts from mastercraft they are universal I believe. Ill take $40 OBO. Here are the pics sorry it took so long

Users who are viewing this thread