Jeep Trackhawk.... 2.7sec 0-60 and 80k price tag.... who is getting one??

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
$80k for a Chrysler product? Where's Crazy Eddie and his insane prices when you need him?

Considering this price against a much slower X5M or X6M, it's close to being a bargain. It's not like it's not that much of a luxury dropoff, either. I own an E70 BMW X5 and have gone out to check out the new Cherokees and Durangos (similarly-equipped), and they are just as luxurious inside.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Considering this price against a much slower X5M or X6M, it's close to being a bargain. It's not like it's not that much of a luxury dropoff, either. I own an E70 BMW X5 and have gone out to check out the new Cherokees and Durangos (similarly-equipped), and they are just as luxurious inside.

Why do I need to compare it with another manufacturer? I understand your stance and can appreciate it but this isn't a vehicle from a company I (and I think many others) hold in high esteem. All I am saying is $80k for a Chrysler? If you gave me eighty grand and told me to buy a vehicle, I can guarantee it would not be from the company in ?.

Last edited:

Rainmaker

2highPSI
Established Member
Yahoo Autos has been pumping out a ton of misinformation lately. I think the Trackhawk is coming, but I will wait for a confirmation from Autoblog or something more credible.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member

04svtterm

Established Member

I disagree. I have a 15' BMW X5 M-package in the Diesel with all the options as a DD back home. the jeep GC nor the durango aren't anywhere near close to a x5 in luxury or features. they are great little suvs, but don't touch a X5. But i'm a stickler for quality. I notice when cheap parts are used.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
bringing back a legendary muscle/pony car with a tt-v6? There would be mass chaos, weeping, gnashing of teeth and cats & dogs living together. :nonono:

Ah just read that too. Thats pretty faggel status. No v8 no care.

Next gen genesis coupe is getting a ttv6 instead of their v8 which is another failboat.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Ah just read that too. Thats pretty faggel status. No v8 no care.

Next gen genesis coupe is getting a ttv6 instead of their v8 which is another failboat.

i have no problem with the genesis coupe getting a ttv6 as asian cars have no heritage/history with large displacement engines but any muscle car nameplate should have a v8 in the top dog package.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
$80k for a Chrysler product? Where's Crazy Eddie and his insane prices when you need him?

Buy a Lincoln Navigator then. I kid

Jeep GC sell like hot cakes, and for surprisingly high transaction prices. Huge money maker for FCA. Keep giving buyers what they want.

$80K is purely speculation at this point anyway.

Last edited:

scott_0

Established Member
am I the only one that feels that 2.7 0-60 is a bit optimistic? awd or not, seems wishful thinking

Users who are viewing this thread