Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited pristine condition/modded

CJ00VERT

Established Member
Due to getting a divorce, and new job which requires a ton of driving, I am selling my 98 5.9 Limited. It is in pristine condition with only 92k on the clock.
I am asking $5800 w/ stock wheels w/ brand new tires, or $6300 w/ 18x9 Bullitts w/ less than 2k on them and tires @ 60% tread left. Pics can be seen here: CJ00VERT Gallery - SVT Performance Photo Gallery

All mods have less than 2k on them
AEM Intake
Fastman 52mm TB
Mopar M1 Intake Manifold
180 T-Stat
Summit Racing 3" catback w/ Spintech Muffler (sounds sick)
Performace Distributors Screamin Demon Igntion System
2pc Underdrive Pullies
Insulated fuelrails and intake tube/heatshield
relocated IAT
MAP sensor mod
Superchips 3815 tuner
HS 1.7 Stud mount conversion RR (not installed)
White faced Indiglo gauges
Tinted tail lights and headlights

Service: (all performed w/in 3k)
Just had oil changed, changed both diff fluids, Changed T-Case fluid, new front brakes, coolant fush (w/Redline Water Wetter added) BG Trans Flush.

Jeep is also averaging 15mpg in combined city/highway. I purchased the Jeep in Feb from a dealer n Florida w/ 89k for $5500, then started modding it and performed all the service. I always get compliments everywhere I go on how nice/clean it looks and how good it sounds. I will have a soundclip of it up tmro.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
So the car is older now than when you bought it and it has more miles now than when you bought it and you want $300 more than what you paid for it? LOL

"Modifications" don't make the value of the car go up..you hardly ever get your money back on things you do to cars. You should know that for being a part of this forum for so long man, come on.

Good luck...

Last edited:

CJ00VERT

Established Member
So the car is older now than when you bought it and it has more miles now than when you bought it and you want $300 more than what you paid for it? LOL

"Modifications" don't make the value of the car go up..you hardly ever get your money back on things you do to cars. You should know that for being a part of this forum for so long man, come on.

Good luck...

Actually asshole I put about 2k in mods and another $500 in maintainence and only 3k miles, so yes $300 more than I paid for it 8 mos. ago is what I want for it. If you have no interest in the car mind your own business!

Last edited:

CJ00VERT

Established Member
still running the 249 t-case or did you switch to a 231/242?

Still running the 249 was rebuilt by previous owner @ 78k. I like the 249 better for street driving as it is an on demand system meaning most of the power goes to the rear, but under heavy accel or traction limited situations it will send as much as 35% of he power to the fronts. If I was gonna lift or wheel a ZJ I would definitely go w/ a 231 t-case.

rexisme

Established Member

Good luck...

OHhhhoohhhhoohHH watch out! We have a used car appraiser on the site. Which dealership do you work for? Do you make anything in commission? If so, how much? How much of a hit did you take due to the economy?

****ing jack bag.

Nice 5.9, I had a silver one. They are badass and even though it was the biggest p.o.s. I owned (got a lemon) it was still one of the most comfortable cars I've owned.

CJ00VERT

Established Member
OHhhhoohhhhoohHH watch out! We have a used car appraiser on the site. Which dealership do you work for? Do you make anything in commission? If so, how much? How much of a hit did you take due to the economy?

****ing jack bag.

Nice 5.9, I had a silver one. They are badass and even though it was the biggest p.o.s. I owned (got a lemon) it was still one of the most comfortable cars I've owned.

LOL! Thanks man!

Users who are viewing this thread