Jeep Emergency/Rescue Knife

2k3gt

Established Member
So I just picked up this Jeep knife at Big 5 a couple hours ago..and WOW I'm really impressed! It's regularly $60 on sale for $10 'til tomorrow. It seems really high quality and has a seatbelt cutter and glass breaker built into it. Perfect knife to keep in the center console of the stang :coolman:. Anybody else have this knife?...if not, what kind of knife, if any, do you guys keep in your cars? :beer:

chinchilla

Established Member
Love knives, Smith & Wesson is my current carry knife. I keep an Mtech with glass breaker and seatbelt cutter in the car.

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
i keep a samurai sword in the mach. chicks dig it

canibus

Established Member
I've gotten 4 S&W knifes from big 5 in the last year. Each for under 20 bucks, easily 80%savings. 2 in my home, one I carry and another in my car. Thankfully i've never had to reach for any of them.

black 10th vert

Established Member
I've gotten 4 S&W knifes from big 5 in the last year. Each for under 20 bucks, easily 80%savings. 2 in my home, one I carry and another in my car. Thankfully i've never had to reach for any of them.

What is "big 5"? Is it a website, or a regular store?

I have a couple of spring assist Kershaws that I carry, and in the cars, I generally have large fixed blade Tantos, in easy to reach, but concealed locations.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I just drive around with this dude...

edwardscissorhands1.jpg

2k3gt

Established Member
What is "big 5"? Is it a website, or a regular store?

I have a couple of spring assist Kershaws that I carry, and in the cars, I generally have large fixed blade Tantos, in easy to reach, but concealed locations.

It's a sporting goods store that usually has a lot of sales and really good prices. It might be just out here on the west coast, I'm not sure.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
The Spyderco Harpy has been my carry knife of choice for a while now. Fully serrated blade, wicked sharp, curved so it'll easily catch the edge of a seatbelt (or fish-hook an assailant) if needed.

SPYHARPY2.jpg

2k3gt

Established Member
Is it signed by Randy Jackson? Because mine is.....

I carry this when I go somewhere that bans guns.

policestuff_2061_184448860

The Spyderco Harpy has been my carry knife of choice for a while now. Fully serrated blade, wicked sharp, curved so it'll easily catch the edge of a seatbelt (or fish-hook an assailant) if needed.

SPYHARPY2.jpg

heres mine. Best knife hands down out of any brand

Spyderco G-10 C36G

C36GBK_L.jpg

Damn, those are some really nice knives. I think I'll be looking for an inexpensive Spyderco to keep with me at all times. They seem like the carry knife of choice.

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
Is it signed by Randy Jackson? Because mine is.....

I carry this when I go somewhere that bans guns.

policestuff_2061_184448860

lucky!! i wish i was cool enough to have mine signed by the one and only randy jackson!!! :dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread