Jdm 2011-2014 mustang gt/boss 302 cobra jet intake manifold combo

mystickb1996

Established Member
Nice package, now for the big question can you sub the duel bore for a frpp mono blade?
ps a nice tune from you guys would round this out to nice complete package!! how much more is a tune??
thanks

NickSezz

Established Member
We chose the twin 65mm for their reliability and drive-ability. We have experienced mechanical variation between different mono-blade throttle bodies that can cause issues for street cars so we opted for the dual bore just to eliminate that risk. For all out power, yes the mono blade will flow better, but for this application the twin 65mm will suffice.

We run the mono-blade on our NHRA N/A CJ that runs high 9's so we can tune for the monoblade if someone goes that rout. We did not include the tuning since many would like to continue using their existing provider.

na-cobra-jet-14.jpg

na-cobra-jet-17.jpg

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Flat Out BAD ASS! I personally have the CJ/SCJ Mono Blade suck through a RevAuto CAI. I am in a search for a tuner for this set up bringing everything (all other mods) I have together. Also, where does one get those longer neck/adapters for the coil filters to space themselves away from the bottom laying on the coil covers? Thx

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
The example he showed was their CJ shop car which has a custom shaved and painted intake manifold. It started off just as you find in your search from Ford Racing and the very first advertised combo pic.

Last edited:

NickSezz

Established Member
The example he showed was their CJ shop car which has a custom shaved and painted intake manifold. It started off just as you find in your search from Ford Racing and the very first advertised combo pic.

Correct. This is in fact a real N/A Cobra Jet 1 of 2 built in 2013!

The intake manifold is very different from the plastic production unit. The Real CJ looks like it is 3D printed and has very smooth internal transitions.

We make those breathers here in house. I am working on sourcing a quantity of parts so we can make a run of them to sell.

I will make a separate post with pricing and information regarding these soon!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
oH Man! Keep us posted. I am definitely interested in a set. I really like how they look to keep the clamp away from the coil covers which when I tighten mine down, the excess clamp band scratches the coil covers and the breather filter literally sit on the ring of the coil covers. I like how your set seem to eliminate all of that adding a upward angle keeping it from producing the oil seek as fast. This is all gathered from your pic alone from what I see.

NickSezz

Established Member
oH Man! Keep us posted. I am definitely interested in a set. I really like how they look to keep the clamp away from the coil covers which when I tighten mine down, the excess clamp band scratches the coil covers and the breather filter literally sit on the ring of the coil covers. I like how your set seem to eliminate all of that adding a upward angle keeping it from producing the oil seek as fast. This is all gathered from your pic alone from what I see.

They use a quick connect fitting so they can be installed or removed in seconds.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
They use a quick connect fitting so they can be installed or removed in seconds.

That is even BETTER! Definitely interested, I just don't know how I will know if and when you have a definite release date :( Nowadays, I try NOT to get on here to often. I keep my "TROLLIN" down to a minimum and rarely search through the site at all. Maybe add me to a list of some sort and send out PM once product has a update? Idk, but count me IN!

NickSezz

Established Member
That is even BETTER! Definitely interested, I just don't know how I will know if and when you have a definite release date :( Nowadays, I try NOT to get on here to often. I keep my "TROLLIN" down to a minimum and rarely search through the site at all. Maybe add me to a list of some sort and send out PM once product has a update? Idk, but count me IN!

Shoot me a PM with your contact info and I will let you know details as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread