JDM 03 COBRA - ACCUFAB SINGLE BLADE T/B SPECIAL - $599

JDM 03 COBRA - ACCUFAB SINGLE BLADE T/B & INTAKE PLENUM SPECIAL - ONLY $599
03TB1.jpg

03TB3.jpg

CALL (732)780-0770 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.

Last edited:

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
Great deal.. If i didn't have both i would of been calling instead of posting this..

My friend Ben Dorn might be interested

jim v.:D

Last edited:

wuplash

Established Member
jeremy. how long is this special going to last. and the accufab tb is it a polished one?

Jeremy@JDM

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
That is the Cool Air Kit pictured. We have seen gains of approx 13hp on a stock car and approx 20 hp on modded car. The T/B is polished, and the plenum is powdercoated to match the supercharger.

Gordon, if you don't want the free Cool Air Kit, i'll make sure your the 11th caller.:thumbsup:

Jeremy@JDM

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Yes the Plenum is significantly larger, and does not have all the indents, etc., of the factory plenum for improved airflow.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
SFP sells it for $500. $649 seems to be a rip off even with the $125 filter kit for free. Just my 2 cents.

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
Originally posted by 00SVTdubs
SFP sells it for $500. $649 seems to be a rip off even with the $125 filter kit for free. Just my 2 cents.
I just went to the SFPH website and they priced the Accufab at $499, but that is without the intake plenum. Plus, it says "not available at this time".

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
Originally posted by BNASPLT
Not to mention you're gonna get hit with SHM's lovely cross border taxes and duties!

:xpl:SHM :loser:
What? :shrug: I'm confused.:??:

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
Originally posted by BNASPLT
He's in Canada. How will he manage to get past the import fees to the USA? That'll increase the price of the products by as much as 25 to 35% once you receive it and pay the duties and taxes.

As for SHM, his service is piss poor, just like his quality! He's old news, but for some reason he's still spouted off like he's some God of the Ford world. Far from it!
I don't see anybody listed in this thread from Canada. And, nobody was talking about SHM.

BOOOOST

Established Member
geezus, this board sometimes just isn't compliant. You post somewhere and it doesn't work, then it shows up. Anyhoo, sorry bout that. I'll delete my posts now ;)

wuplash

Established Member
Originally posted by Jeremy@JDM
That is the Cool Air Kit pictured. We have seen gains of approx 13hp on a stock car and approx 20 hp on modded car. The T/B is polished, and the plenum is powdercoated to match the supercharger.

Gordon, if you don't want the free Cool Air Kit, i'll make sure your the 11th caller.:thumbsup:

jeremy.got another ? for you.you said the plenum is powdercoated is it possible to obtain it polished from you so that it matches the polished accufab tb and if so how much extra cost would be involved.

Jeremy@JDM

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I highly doubt you will find the Accufab 03 Cobra T/B and Intake Plenum for $499. I believe you are misinformed, and before you call our price a "rip-off" should do some more investigating. Personaly, I have seen 03 Cobra T/B's and Intake Plenum's (Accufab and BilletFlow) going for anywhere between approx. $730-$850.

Wuplash, we do not carry the polished plenum in stock because we haven't had enough demand for them, but could get that for you if interested or it can always be done yourself if you would like. I don't believe there is much of a price difference.

Users who are viewing this thread