JBLM/Tacoma/Seattle guys?

TERMIN8U!

Just a little 281ci motor
Established Member
Just transfer'd here from Hawaii and currently drive a E92 M3 which Im in the process of selling and picking up a 2003 DSG Cobra.
I was just trying to see whats going on with the area and if any meets or track events go on. I know its beginning of the winter so not alot will he happening but it would be nice to meet up and hangout and get ready for spring and summer.

Im not new to mustangs, I had a 92 GT, and Kenne Bell 2.2 Black 2004 Cobra with support mods and a 1991 Black Notch with a HP 67mm Single turbo 306.

Also any recommendations for any shops?
The Cobra Im hoping to pick up has basic boltons but I know down the road I will be doing more and also will be swapping out a few parts and selling a few things.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
welcome! every friday night there is a meet at sonic in puyallup. superior stangs dot com. a local board with listed events.

TERMIN8U!

Established Member
HAHA I live in Puyallup and have driven by you guys a few times. Next time Ill have to stop and say hi.

TERMIN8U!

Established Member
im a fair weather attender. that and depends on the level of laziness im feeling.
Yeah the times I went by was back in Sept before it started to get cold.
Saw a few mustangs and camaros/GTOs near the Sonic but didnt know anyone so I just got my food and left.
Sucks this weather here sucks so much, I miss Hawaii and its perfect 70 all year round. But that just gives me time to pick up a Cobra and get it setup the way I like it.
Do you guys do much 1/4 mile track meets?

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
Yeah the times I went by was back in Sept before it started to get cold.
Saw a few mustangs and camaros/GTOs near the Sonic but didnt know anyone so I just got my food and left.
Sucks this weather here sucks so much, I miss Hawaii and its perfect 70 all year round. But that just gives me time to pick up a Cobra and get it setup the way I like it.
Do you guys do much 1/4 mile track meets?

im from colorado, ill take western washington all day over snow.

yea we do, ive missed out on all of them, between work and bad timing i missed this entire season. reg at Sup stangs to stay plugged in. we have a great local crew here, all good guys. even some of the GM guys are pretty cool.

mufflerbearing

Established Member
Pacific Raceways in Kent off of Hy 18 is the local drag strip. It also has a road course if you are interested in that. I run Turn2 which puts on track days (road course) at Pacific Raceways, The Ridge Motorsports Park, and Oregon Raceway Park.

We will be doing track days all winter long on nice days. Yes, we do get some.

TERMIN8U!

Established Member
Pacific Raceways in Kent off of Hy 18 is the local drag strip. It also has a road course if you are interested in that. I run Turn2 which puts on track days (road course) at Pacific Raceways, The Ridge Motorsports Park, and Oregon Raceway Park.

Sounds Awesome! Im def down

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
I was at pac raceways every TnT back in 2011. Put the tvs on back in january of this year and missed out all 2012 season because imo there arent any decent tuners in the area to get me back 100% to running at the track. So i just kinda lost interest this past year. I hate I-5 to the point i dont even drive the 500 offpost anymore. Has saved me a ton on gas, lol. Showed up for a few meets back when everyone use to go to the KK in pyuallup. With 6 months of rain coming.......eh, i wont be around

Sent from my huge ass SAMSUNG NOTE using tapatalk 2

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Was heading to the gym and got reved at by a black TBSS going the opposite direction past the new shoppette on pennelton, then a 2012 roush flashed its lights at me right after, again going the opp direction. Did i miss something? Hadnt had that much attention in a while. Lol. Hommie in the tbss better have been packing heat, ive ran one with a built 383 and twin snails at pac raceways back with the stock blower. It wasnt a slouch.....but still wasnt enough. Have video if anyones interested

Sent from my huge ass SAMSUNG NOTE using tapatalk 2

mrose75

Established Member
One day I'll put my DSG together again, I'm sure I'll see you around N. Fort. I have a Carbon Black e46 M. Is your e92 gray with the carbon fiber splitter?

Yes please!!! Didn't know there was anything going on in the winter (road course). I thought it shut down in Sep/Oct...

I hate I-5 to the point i dont even drive the 500 offpost .....

Exactly!!

Last edited by a moderator:

CXM

Established Member
North Fort.

Have about a month left of the tour. If I'm not driving my Lightning,I'm driving my wifes lifted Dodge. Oh and you will know it's me. The only Dodge around like it.

mufflerbearing

Established Member
Last edited:

mrose75

Established Member
Hey, we have a track day at The Ridge Motorsports Park on December 28th and 29th. This is a Friday and Saturday for those not wanting to look at a calendar. Registration is at www.MotorsportReg.com : Online registration management tools for driving and social events under Turn2. The long term forcast shows that it will be nice for us! Just a bit nippy. You can also contact me directly at [email protected]

Is it OK to just come out and spectate? I'd love to try my hand at it, but that's just not inthe cards right now.

mrose75

Established Member
I might take you up on that!!

Just saw a Mystic Chrome vert, no tags by thee Tacoma mall.

Last edited by a moderator:

mufflerbearing

Established Member
The track day was awesome! It was dry for the most part and had great participation. The air was dense so we were making good hoursepower, but then had limited traction due to cold asphalt. I'll post when we have another one come up!

Users who are viewing this thread