JBA shorties, Mag X, Bassani CB

MVD

Established Member
Anyone running this setup?? How does it sound (any sound clips)?? I want to run a catted X with the Bassani catback but want to stay away from Bassani cats.

Thanks.

Last edited:

moonltgold

This will be my setup next year when I get the JBAs put on. I'm waiting for when I get the Griggs GR-40 on and have easy accessibility. (I already have the Mag X and Bassani catback. They sound good.)

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
I Have Jba Shorties (titianium) Borla Stingers And Stock H-pipe. Sounds Great, But I'am Lookin To Get A Custom H-pipe (mrt Catted H)

moonltgold

CbraSvt01 said:
You will benefit alot more from a midlenth or longtube header. For the price JBA headers are not worth the hp gains...if any.

Any dyno numbers for that speculation? Bob Cosby did both long and shorties with only 3 rwhp difference. Mid-range torque - yes, hp not much difference.

CbraSvt01

Banned
Yeah my own, on my last cobra I picked up 22rwhp from Bassani Mids. My currenct cobra is bone stock set aside for intake and full exhaust...on this car I picked up 14rwhp from just headers. Also, Razors Edge picked up I believe 40+rwhp from his longtubes on his KB setup. Show me shorty dyno numbers that impressive? It varies from car to car and the amount of modifications done to each. But whatever works for you man, its your money.

Last edited:

MVD

Established Member
Who makes a catted X that will mate up to mid length headers?? I do not want to run LT's due to the ground clearance.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
CbraSvt01 said:
Depends on what headers you go with. Bassani headers come with new tubes that can be fabbed up to any h or x pipe.
So I can get Bassani midlengths to work with my Magnaflow catted x-pipe?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread