JBA shorties!!! HELLA CHEAP....................

whyte_03

I got your HEMI hanging!!
Established Member
they were on the car from 10k miles til the current 99k miles. Never leaked a gasket. BUT

[ame=http://www.socalterminators.com/forums/showthread.php?p=379047#post379047]JBA headers (shorty) HELLA CHEAP - SoCalTerminators.com Forums[/ame]

I put the link because it has a detailed pic of WTF! :rolling:

whyte_03

Established Member
got a check in the mail today. THEY ARE SOLD. I am suprised it took so long for someone to jump on these. THANKS

whyte_03

Established Member
Sometimes flakes blow in like snow in the wind. :D
JBA doesnt warranty their own fail welds? Sucks for how much they are new.

I was told by a JBA rep that once the crack(s) gets rectified that they would recoat it for free... of course thats up to the buyer that bought them if they wanna do that.... they are a OVERPRICED header... luckily they were on my car when i first bought it back in 06.

NeoTokyo

Established Member
Yeah, they are pretty high but JBA claims the Cat4wards are the best shorty out there and even reduce emissions. Pretty crappy still that they cracked for the quality they claim and price they demand.

I live in Cali so LT's are a no go for me, wish I could but dont want to mess with fix it tickets, smog and swapping back and forth when I get cought or smog.

whyte_03

Established Member
Yeah, they are pretty high but JBA claims the Cat4wards are the best shorty out there and even reduce emissions. Pretty crappy still that they cracked for the quality they claim and price they demand.

I live in Cali so LT's are a no go for me, wish I could but dont want to mess with fix it tickets, smog and swapping back and forth when I get cought or smog.

I live in imperial county.. so when you do an initial smog here... your done smoggin it until you sell or move out of county. I am getting full lengths for mine (BBK) but will not even attempt to spend the near 1000 dollars for a high priced header when BBK has always kept me satisfied over the several mustangs I have owned. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread