JBA Short Tubes SOHC

SVT GT

Established Member
JBA Short Tube SS Silver Ceramic Coated Headers for sale. Get rid of your stock ci manifolds save weight, make a little horse while your at it, and still be able to change your clutch. Good add for a Hellion Turbo kit from what I understand.
I purchased them new and were on my car for about two years. They have low miliage use on them seeing that I really dont drive the car much. They came off my 2001 Mustang GT

$250 plus shipping

Last edited:

SVT GT

Established Member
Sorry guys...dont have access to a digital camera right now, maybe sometime after the new year-we'll see what happens.
All I can say for now is that, they are in REAL GOOD shape! They sell between 6 and 7 hundred bucks NEW and for the shape they are in 250 + shipping is a steal. These are the cat-foward headers. I dont drive the car much, so you will be lucky if there is 1500 miles on them.

heres a pic and more info on them from their web site...

JBA Performance Exhaust Part #:1625S-9JS*Cat4ward® Shorty

SVT GT

Established Member
I understand about wanting to see the pics but I really cant promise dibbs to anyone, sorry....first one with the money gets them. I have them posted on other sites with people pm'ing me about them. Some are, like everyone here, looking for pics also while others pm'ing me stupid questions like one was will they fit on a 93 :nonono:
But I will post pics here first and go by the time the pm was sent to me on all sites. The earlist pm gets them to be fair

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread