JBA Offroad X Pipe 07-09

orange04

Established Member
JBA off road x pipe. Used for less than 500 miles. Took off to install longtubes. Will ship in the original box. Just like new!!

$175.00 shipped in the lower 48.

Thanks.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Very interested. I just can't decide what exhaust to run. I have muffler deletes now but I have heard it will sound horrible with an o/r x. Shipping would be cheap for u also

orange04

Established Member
Very interested. I just can't decide what exhaust to run. I have muffler deletes now but I have heard it will sound horrible with an o/r x. Shipping would be cheap for u also

I used Borla Touring mufflers which I think sounded awesome. It actually sounded better with the offroad x than with the long tubes. I think a consensus with offroad exhaust is any touring muffler should sound good (large oval body such as the svt1's, stock 10 GT500, Corsa Touring etc...). I have also heard the the x-pipe sounds "not good" with muffler delete pipes.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

mgmustang1

Established Member
i have this on my 2010 with stock mufflers and people cant believe i have stock mufflers. its a little raspy but not as bad as an slp exhaust and very throaty. i thought about longtubes but they are a pita to install.

Users who are viewing this thread