JBA Mid-Pipe?

98expo

Established Member
What would be the better design, the 4-peice or the 2? Either seem to be a good deal. When does the 3" become necessary?

I also found a JBA 1795sx, 1-piece. Its $280, but thats still cheaper than what I have seen.

Last edited:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
What would be the better design, the 4-peice or the 2? Either seem to be a good deal. When does the 3" become necessary?

Mine is the 2 front pipes w/cats and then the X, so I guess mine is 3-pc.?

I sent my 08 to Shelby for a 725 Super Snake upgrade and at that time, Shelby Perf. Parts was offering a JBA 3" that was called the "Super Snake 700" upgrade exhaust system. I bought the full set, front to rear. The tips say "SHELBY by JBA", they are pretty cool. Since that time, Shelby has discontinued that system, and Shelby labeled tips are no longer available.

Either one of those links seems like a decent price, especially compared to the original price.

R

Last edited:

98expo

Established Member
Very nice Robert. Yeah I ment 3 vs 2. I just wonder if the catless is going to be way too loud. I am getting older(32) and I am finding myself liking the quieter systems. I like mine, but at times I would like it a tad louder.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I have the catted 3" JBA system that Robert was talking about as well. I couldn't imagine having the same set up with no cats. I had the JBA 3" axle back with an O/R 2.5" X and it was obnoxious.

cluscher

Established Member
I have the 3 inch JBA mid pipe and JBA mufflers. I used to run the catted JBA pipe and the difference is pretty subtle believe it or not. I was real surprised at how subtle it was.

Users who are viewing this thread