JBA long tubes

bb97gt

Established Member
Any of you guys running these? Comments on power gains, fit, quality compared to the more expensive alternatives?

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I have the Stainless Works LTs with catted X pipe. Talk to beefcake man, he will set you up with a good price on them! fit and finish is awesome and the SW guys have awesome customer service!

xxbmxlsxx

Established Member
i have jbas and they fit great. from what they say they are american made. they come with o2 extenders and vband clamp kit. others are nice but way over priced
2012-03-10_15-06-24_836.jpg

SILV03MustangGT

Established Member
Whatever you buy, just don't use the extenders, they're not needed and can cause a lean condition. The drivers side can be un hooked and will stretch.

chao5.0

Established Member
i plan on using JPC or AM with a matching x pipe because of the merge collectors. they should offer better scavenging than the standard 4 into 1 collector.

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
I also have JBA LT's. Fit great, high hp gains. They look the part and have had no issues with them. Went from 376rwhp to 411rwhp with tune of course. I still need a better tune tho.

SILV03MustangGT

Established Member
I also have JBA LT's. Fit great, high hp gains. They look the part and have had no issues with them. Went from 376rwhp to 411rwhp with tune of course. I still need a better tune tho.
invite is still there if your down this way and want to get a sip of the koolaid lol

Users who are viewing this thread