JBA Long Tube Headers

Nestor_GT500

Established Member
Ok guys i bought the JBA long tubes Headers along with the JBA X Pipe right now the only thing the car has is 2 flowmasters on the back . i have a question for u guys the car is gonna get aloud louder with the headers and x pipe?? i guess some of u have some vids of your cars plz comment link so i can check them out thanks
6d1981198a3d2f203a3bedb3834fa954.png
7aa239475e6c34adc6a3d68757ba71a6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CentralTexHemi

Established Member
No vids but uhhh yeah, much louder but not too crazy. With the X pipe you might be a little more raspy then with an H pipe....but forger about the sound I see the ATI in the pic you're about to be going much faster.

Nestor_GT500

Established Member
No vids but uhhh yeah, much louder but not too crazy. With the X pipe you might be a little more raspy then with an H pipe....but forger about the sound I see the ATI in the pic you're about to be going much faster.

nicee thanks

RBB

Established Member
I think it depends on your tolerance. I've got long tubes, an offroad X and Corsa Sports, and to be perfectly honest I wouldn't mind if it was louder. Most find my setup to be too loud, though, so to each their own.

Nestor_GT500

Established Member
I think it depends on your tolerance. I've got long tubes, an offroad X and Corsa Sports, and to be perfectly honest I wouldn't mind if it was louder. Most find my setup to be too loud, though, so to each their own.

right thanks
799600d31dfc480509f304956445a8bb.jpg
here they are

Users who are viewing this thread