Jay Leno's ZR1

SVTBMG

Banned
It is funny cause I use that road he always uses for his video La Tuna Canyon right along the 210, but I never see him there. Always wanted to. I did see my first ZR1 on sat near me at a starbucks and it was black. Car was freakin awesome in person. Of course it was some old guy driving it..lol They say youth is wasted on the young, well wealth is wasted on the old:)

RALPH R

Established Member
"The Corvette section of my garage." How mant people can say that LOL. Jays a real cool guy, with a really nice automobile collection.

burnzilla

Established Member
GM > Ford

:) Kidding.

I love how Jay knows all the cool little facts about how its built, where, who really invented what, and so on.
Ever since I rode in a C5Z, no Ford I've rode in, has even come close to its build quality.

The price tag is high but the Corvette is king.

Last edited:

mkb116

Established Member
Can you say pullied ZR1? That would be nasty... I absolutely love the look of those cars... Amazing...

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
nice but the Zr1 doesnt have the most horsepower from a car built in america, The Shelby GT500 Supersnake has 750hp from the factory

You and Leno both FAIL...

The Super Snake is a post title vehicle and the highest horsepower production car made in North America is the SSC Ultimate Aero at 1183bhp; the Ultimate Aero is also the fastest production car in the world today at 256.18 mph.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
nice but the Zr1 doesnt have the most horsepower from a car built in america, The Shelby GT500 Supersnake has 750hp from the factory

It is an upgrade package done to an existing car, so no. Also, as mentioned above, the SSC Aero holds the record anyway.

Anyway, back to the Zr1. There's one sitting at work right now, and aside from the crappy interior, it is a fantastic vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread