Jay Leno Garage 2015 Mustang GT

trolls56

Established Member
I was just about to comment on the 4 toggle switches which I thought was really slick. You're saying it's not going to be on the production models?

I think the car in the video is base model GT with a track pack. To get the toggle switches I'd guess it either comes in a tech package or is apart of the of the Premium GTs.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I think the car in the video is base model GT with a track pack. To get the toggle switches I'd guess it either comes in a tech package or is apart of the of the Premium GTs.

That's cool then, I don't care how you have to get it so long as you CAN. :beer:

Poppacapp

Established Member
I was pretty impressed to hear Perciak say the IRS is world class and that they had to re-engineer the front suspension as a result. I'm thinking over 1.0g on skidpad. This will be a dramatic improvement in handling.

Its a Mustang... who cares about handling.

Furrytractor

Established Member
Always liked Jay, seems like a genuine car guy who learns the true nuts and bolts, not just some shmoe who can pay for way too many cars. Would be cool to grab a beer with the guy and cruise through his garage.

Oh, and the new mustang is sex. I actually got chills when they finally panned over to the new 2015. Absolutely love it

And the ecoboost going to be more than the 300+ hp v6? Oh my

Last edited:

FIVEHOE

Established Member
I love the red, but after watching the video I think that reverse light looks terrible

9secondko

9secondko
Established Member
Its a Mustang... who cares about handling.

Everyone who realizes its 2014...

Poor handling has never been a purpose of the Mustang.

About time the handling matches the rest of the car.

And the brakes.

Heck, Ford is such a different company now.

An auto maker that uses NASA tech in its engines is probably not sweating a suspension remap on an all new car they had the opportunity to design specifically for it... Especially when said car is going up against global markets, many of which place a premium on handling.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread