Jax area

lurchdawg81

H8R-ADE
Established Member
Looking for people to meet up and cruise with in the Jax area. Doesnt seem like there are too many owners in my area. Hope this will get some replies.

onesticker

GO GATORS
Established Member
There are plenty Cobra owners in Jax. What did you have in mind? Modern Mustangs is a good club to join that has a ton of cool people to hang with. There are frequent Car Shows and Cruises. There are also trips out to Gainesville to hit the 1/4 mile...... :thumbsup:

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
My brother 9A pilot on the boards here is in Jax. He has a 98 Z-28, but he can talk to you plenty about 03-04 Cobra's because we have pretty much taken mine completely apart at one time or another. He is currently on the power tour though.

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
If you're in town today, come on down to the Fruit Cove Cruise-In this afternoon. It is located in the Food Lion Shopping Center at the intersection of SR 13 and Race Track Road (in Northwestern St. Johns County). It runs from about 5:00 p.m. to dark and there's always a great turnout. I'm a member of MMJAX (Modern Mustangs of Jacksonville) and I plan to take my 70 Mach I. There are usually 10 or more other club member cars that show up also.

Last edited:

mystic1219

Established Member
Im in Jax and usually go out every tuesday and saturday night. Im always up for cruising but those two nights there is usually a pretty big crowd out. Tuesdays everyone is at BJ's on Atlantic and Saturdays it varries but they are usually out at Argyle (orange park). Last night out there we had probably 150-200 cars, about 50 mustangs probably and everything else from modded F-boddies to old school hot rods and of couse the impossible to get away from imports.

Bootie

Established Member
I'm usually out at Argyle, but haven't been in the last couple weekends. The lack of action and the abundance of knuckle-heads have been the norm the last couple times out there. Tons of cars though of all types, so its cool. Much better than doing nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread