Jason Collins becomes the first openly gay pro athlete.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Agreed, I don't see any issue with this. Wonder if more people will come out now that he broke the ice.

JiggaStyles09

Established Member
the only thing is I don't think he currently plays for a specific team right now, isn't he a free agent or something? plus he's 34 or 35 and didn't get many minutes at all, will a team pick him up? i guess we'll see...

Jroc

Established Member
I for one am getting tired of hearing about this ***. He's just a dude who likes dick. I mean lets just give MF'er a metal.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I for one am getting tired of hearing about this ***. He's just a dude who likes dick. I mean lets just give MF'er a metal.

When Tebow talks about his Christian beliefs people tell him to STFU. Collins comes out of the closet and people are awarding him the medal of honor.

****ed up much?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Are the showers open like in the military? If so where will he shower at? Besides that who gives a shit

I would imagine they are but youd have to think hes been showering with the rest of the team for a long ass time and yet he hasnt accidentally blown/****ed anyone in the locker room yet...

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
When Tebow talks about his Christian beliefs people tell him to STFU. Collins comes out of the closet and people are awarding him the medal of honor.

****ed up much?

Agreed. I mean cool for him, he's gay and admits it, etc etc, but give me a break already.

Humboldt1498

Established Member
Yeah, because everyone knows how hard it is to be a Christian in this country. The constant persecution, the living in fear, hiding your true identity, family abandonment, etc. You know, all the things Christians struggle with everyday. Could you all pick a worse analogy?

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Yeah, because everyone knows how hard it is to be a Christian in this country. The constant persecution, the living in fear, hiding your true identity, family abandonment, etc. You know, all the things Christians struggle with everyday. Could you all pick a worse analogy?

My point is that your Christian beliefs are your own business, no need to share with the world and make a spectacle of yourself. Your sexual orientation is also your own business, so keep it to yourself too.

And, as a rebuttal, in today's society people are being ridiculed more and more for their religious beliefs, regardless of what they are, and homosexuality is becoming more and more accepted.

And I laugh at all the people who are Christian who "support" Jason Collins. Regardless of how I feel about the subject, I can't be Christian and support homosexuality...that is being a hypocrite. It's like being Muslim and eating the pig...gotta be one or the other.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

That's not the analogy being made.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Just don't see the "hero" aspect that all the sports analysts are giving this guy. So he announced he's openly gay......big deal......:bored:

Users who are viewing this thread