JarHead the movie

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
That looks badass. And who cares if he plays a gay guy in some movie, I bet you would play a gay guy for as much money as he gets paid to do a movie anyways.

bchisom99

Established Member
blingaggie said:
too bad they cast a *** in the lead role

that is sooo funny, how about you get the point and not the principal of the movie, I watched Black Hawk Down tonight, go take a look at that cast. . .it looks cool b/c its a true story, something most of us will never have the balls to experience and a job I have much respect for....

and I will make sure to snag the book this week and start reading it before and not after... :read:

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Is Blackhawk Down good? Hell yeah! If you like military movies then you'll like it. It's probably one of my favorite all-time movies! You should definately check it out!

-Mike

bchisom99

Established Member
Got5onIt said:
I'm there when it opens. :coolman:
I've never seen Blackhawk Down, is it a good movie?

its long, but OMG is it good, make sure you've got a good stero when you watch it, it's amazing...

blingaggie

Cinderella Story
Established Member
I was just stating that should have picked a better actor for a movie about Marines. Hamburger Hill for example. I just can see the same guy from that Jennifer Aniston movie in this role. I am sorry some people are sensitive. I never liked the cast of Black Hawk Down either. Great movie but I don't think of Josh Harnett as "real"

31Charlie

My freakin car is crushed
Established Member
Have you guys read the book? The guy it is about is crazy. I dont mean good crazy. He is a mental case. Its kinda scary to read it. Ill go see it, but Id rather they make a movie about 'Generation Kill' or 'McCalls Marines'

And like always BHD is good but the book is a lot better. There is so much detail, characters and side stories that had to be left out. I liked the part when a Somolian was riding a cow into battle and got blown apart by a minigun from a Blackhawk.

thenexlevel

Established Member
The only part of the trailer and looked really impressive was when the lead guy was walking in the desert and in the background you can see all these oil mines burning. There was probably about 20 of them burning, looked really impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread