Jared!!!!.................

Common

Established Member
I need your assistance again.:lol1:

On my way from gym today, driving on the freeway, I just hear metal clunk and my car feel funny as hell, I look behind and see my belt in my rear view mirror bouncing on the road ***** my belt just got shreded*, my low baterry light comes on and I make it home since I was about 2 miles away.

Come home and pop the hood, I see the idler pulley next to the crank pulley missing a friggin chunk off of it. Maybe a half inch chunk.

Now I need that pulley and belt I already have since it was planned to be changed sooner than later.

Question now: I understand belt get shcreded all the time, mine was due since there is about 12k on it I think. But how come the pulley came appart that easy?

Oh and I hear small clicking noise at the gym, I knew it was from my old belt but didn't know it would go out so fast.

I need that diagram on how to run the belt please. I am pretty sure i can route it correct but want to make sure. Thx much in advance.

Pics coming as soon as I figure out whats wrong with photobucket today.

0329081434.gif

As you know, I already replaced the 100mm pulley, now I need the three small idlers, since I want to replace them all and not want this to happen again.
I need them in stock size.

Recommendations?

Common

Established Member
I want these three in the pic you see. Except the crank pulley and the 100mm as you see.

0329081523.jpg

TRBO VNM

tbis is a very common issue. many have been through the same thing. now it is time to upgrade to some nice billet pieces.

Common

Established Member
tbis is a very common issue. many have been through the same thing. now it is time to upgrade to some nice billet pieces.

Exactly. The only issue is nobody sells just the three I need. And I realy have no need for the 4 pulley combo with the 100mm snub idler, since I got a brand new one just a few weeks ago.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I think they're there tomorrow until like 1:00 pm or something. Open at 9:00 a.m.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Our hours are 9am-6pm M-F. Give us a call first thing Monday and we will get you sorted out. We have all the pullies in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread