Jared get in here!!!!!!!!

SVTCLOPTON

Established Member
:beer: just wanted to say thanks for the help and great service I got from lethal you guys are great and I will do business with you guys again for sure!!!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
:beer: just wanted to say thanks for the help and great service I got from lethal you guys are great and I will do business with you guys again for sure!!!!

LOL.. I wasn't sure what I was going to see in here with that title but I'm glad to see it's all good!

Thanks for your support bro. Enjoy your Holidays and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Thanks, Jared

SVTCLOPTON

Established Member
LOL.. I wasn't sure what I was going to see in here with that title but I'm glad to see it's all good!

Thanks for your support bro. Enjoy your Holidays and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Thanks, Jared

hehe thought I would mess with you bro but seriouly thanks again

p.s. how do you guys get stuff shipped out so dam fast? you must have a bunch of elves in the back

Tucker

You haven't meet Jared and the guys I'm guessing...:lol::lol::lol:

They all have little green skirts:dancenana:

Love ya guys and have a merry ... ah:nono: Happy Holiday season from your bestest buddy @ JLT:thumbsup:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
You haven't meet Jared and the guys I'm guessing...:lol::lol::lol:

They all have little green skirts:dancenana:

Love ya guys and have a merry ... ah:nono: Happy Holiday season from your bestest buddy @ JLT:thumbsup:

LOL....

Happy Holidays to you and the fam bro! Thanks for everything.

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread