Japan Rice Show

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
They are some crazy skilled drivers. And I've said it once and I'll say it again....IMO the cars sounded craptacular. If you don't like my opinion :fart:

TexLonghorn08

Established Member
Man, what a dissapointment. :cryying: I was waiting to see one of them spin out and cause a huge chain reaction! :loser: Although that one dude who fell out of his car was pretty dumb. :shrug: Was that staged or something?

Squeeler92

TexLonghorn08 said:
Man, what a dissapointment. :cryying: I was waiting to see one of them spin out and cause a huge chain reaction! :loser: Although that one dude who fell out of his car was pretty dumb. :shrug: Was that staged or something?

Yea, it was staged. I guess that's fun to watch for a few seconds but then it just gets old.

taintedme

Established Member
out on a limb here, but i thought that was pretty cool. anyone ever practice driving like that i.e. in an empty parking lot, neighbors lawn, etc.? just wondering if should be having more fun w/ my car.

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
just as long as you understand thats the SLOW way around a corner.

the rice boys HAD to come up with something like drifting since they suck at driving fast.

cant win a race? turn it into a performance! might as well be watching figure skating.

BooRail85

Banned
ShelbyGuy said:
just as long as you understand thats the SLOW way around a corner.

the rice boys HAD to come up with something like drifting since they suck at driving fast.

cant win a race? turn it into a performance! might as well be watching figure skating.

Slow way around a corner huh? Apparantly your not into the whole drift scene, but I can guarantee that they are NOT slow. Lets see you go in your car around a corner at 130 and hold a perfectly straight powerslide and come out of it alive! Quit talking out of your ass. And I bet at least half of the cars from the vid would smoke your ass and most on the board in any autocross/circut race, etc.

Professional drivers there bud. Not some street punks who think they can drive.

just my .02

MooSVT

Mudd-Puppy
Established Member
BooRail85 said:
Slow way around a corner huh? Apparantly your not into the whole drift scene, but I can guarantee that they are NOT slow. Lets see you go in your car around a corner at 130 and hold a perfectly straight powerslide and come out of it alive! Quit talking out of your ass. And I bet at least half of the cars from the vid would smoke your ass and most on the board in any autocross/circut race, etc.

Professional drivers there bud. Not some street punks who think they can drive.

just my .02

Im with ya...... pros.... with mad skillz

Users who are viewing this thread