Jaguars Jaguars Jaguars

ToyoFl

Established Member
gona win tonight on our way to the playoffs...whoop up on Peyton, and take away the dream of another perfect season:banana::banana::banana:
images

XtraTQ

Established Member
As long as Dallas Clark and MJD both have big games, I don't really care who wins :)

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
gona win tonight on our way to the playoffs...whoop up on Peyton, and take away the dream of another perfect season:banana::banana::banana:
images

jags will lose again to the colts regardless of who plays.

Willduhhbeast

Established Member
We have got to show up tonight! No excuses at all. There should be no need for an inspirational speech, they better be motivated! Go JAGS!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Damn, Jax was up and then I go back and check gamecast...and Manning does it again.

ToyoFl

Established Member
Was the OP serious when he made this thread?

how was I not serious? jags had it in their hands in perfect position in the redzone down by 4 with 56 secs left...and Garrard threw a pick:shrug: It was VERY disappointing, but at least we came to play, very good game...btw I HATE Reggie nelson now...he gave up two TDS, one to Clark where he tried for the big hit, and one to Wayne where he could have tackled him at the three but instead went for the strip...oh well at least all our players are young, and getting better

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I think alot of Peyton's credit goes to his receiving squad. it was a real good game that could have went either way.

Users who are viewing this thread