Jackson Racing Supercharger for SVT Focus

Doctor Bob

Established Member
Guys-I have recently swapped 2001 SVT Mustang for 2003 SVT Focus(I know-WHY?) due to changing priorities. Be that as it may anyone modified SVT Focus with Jackson Racing supercharger?

Thanks!

Bob:)

99Cobra Supercharged

Established Member
I saw on one of those shows, Car and Driver, Motor Trend they tested an SVT Focus with the Jackson kit on it. It looked pretty cool. The part I liked about it, was how they chipped the car by wiring the chip into the harness. They show displayed Jackson Racing in a very nice light.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Have you talked to Thom Lesperance about a turbo for it? He's been having alot of success with the Foci and turbos.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
He's done quite a few Non SVT Foci. He's been in MM$FF quite a few times with his white 3door. Runs in the Focus frenzy class all the time. All I know right off hand is his phone #. He's putting down almost 400wheel HP right now. :eek:

Precision Dyno/ Precision engine & cylinder head service.
503 1/2 Woodlawn St.
Belmont NC 28012

704 827 3944
704 827 0032

99Cobra Supercharged

Established Member
I saw in this months Mustang Mag, that Vortec just about or has released a kit for the SVT Focus. Up to a 100 extra hp vers Jacksons 58.

Doctor Bob

Established Member
99CobraSupercharged,

Thanks for info on Vortech-I'll check out their website. Be interesting to see what torque and horsepower curves look like. On the Cobra the Vortech seemed to come on more up in RPM hopefully will help Focus more down low.

Bob :coolman:

Blk03GT

Established Member
Just so you know, our Jackson unit is only pushing 5 1/2 # 's. We will be making smaller pullies but it won't be for a few months.

Just thought I'd let you know.:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread