Jackson-Barrett

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Hey, I saw Gary's car out at Las Vegas. Tom was driving it over lunch break at the Shelby Party but I didn't get a chance to go over and see him. (I found out it was Tom later). Bummer! Tell Gary I like the orange.

Tom

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Did they rename the event!?!?! :read: How did Jackson get top billing!?!?!!!? :shrug: How come I wasn't included in the communication?!!?

:pepper::eek::cryying:

;-):poke::p

Saleenrose

Established Member
I went, First and Last Time, found a nice Circus type arena, went to Russo and Steel, much better cars at a much better price. Also went to Silver Auction, less quality but also much better prices and both treated all people with respect. BJ was a act for the rich, they catered to those only and pretty much charged everyone else to watch the rich. I was very disappointed, I can say I have been there, don't need to go back.

Speedfreek

Established Member
Kinda pissed me off watching it Saturday night on Speed. Did you notice when a car wasn't doing good Craig Jackson would sit there and whine and bitch about how this car is to cheap common people it's worth twice that much. Heck he even bid on a few himself after the bidding had stalled out just to get more bids. As far as I'm concerned that is just as much shill bidding as anything on Ebay and he is doing it in the open. I'm sure he had no intentions of buying any of the cars he bid on.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Heck he even bid on a few himself after the bidding had stalled out just to get more bids. As far as I'm concerned that is just as much shill bidding as anything on Ebay and he is doing it in the open. I'm sure he had no intentions of buying any of the cars he bid on.

and if he does get stuck with them, no transaction would take place. bj would just hold onto the car/s untill there next auction! the place is a joke!

Users who are viewing this thread