jacka$$ in a DSG terminator

RacineRacing

Established Member
My buddy and I were riding around in his 1969 Mach 1 in Ocean City Maryland for the endless summer cruisen and car show and we came across some young guy like us and 2 of his buddies in his DSG 03-04 cobra...He then gave us a ricer fly-by. He continued to drop the clutch and rev the hell out of the car...trying to race everything with wheels on the strip. I think he had PA tags put im not sure...his tag said "AWAX" I was just wondering if anyone has incountered this guy.

RacineRacing

Established Member
The old timers at the show definatly didn't enjoy the 2 fast 2 furious inspired drving style....but they did injoy the 69 mach 1 riding by. :)

ITSTOCK

Established Member
AWAX???

What the hell does that mean? I'm from PA, and don't recall seeing "AWAX" :confused: ????? Definately sounds like an asshat.

69mach03

Established Member
Yeah. It looked like an Abercrombie & Fitch commercial set hopped into a Cobra to cruise around OC. Although the car sounded impressive revving to redline countless times...... I never heard an Eaton wine?

It was an 03/04 DSG Cobra from the outside... But was it an 99/01 Cobra motor or some exhaust behind a 2v?

:nonono:

I'm just going to quit @ cars. It's either Brian Earl Spilner or some rich college boy driving something they know absolutely nothing about.

69mach03

Established Member
Originally posted by Pearbear
dsg didnt replace mineral grey, they still had mineral gray stangs in 03-04

NO. Mineral Gay was retired for 03-04. DSG replaced it for two years and is now back for 2005. :bash:

RacineRacing

Established Member
Come on Ford...I would have loved to see DSG on an 05...What are they thinking? I guess alot of people enjoy Mineral Gay...

99SERPENT

this isn't good
Established Member
These guys didn't happen to be with a pack of other 03-04 Cobras did they? I was down there and remember seeing some down there. Speaking of O.C., anybody have any pics or vids from that weekend?

RacineRacing

Established Member
No..This guy was cruisen by himself...You would have known if you had seen him. He was a pure Paul Walker F&F style driver .

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Originally posted by 00 Aggie
Umm, no. They had MG in 2003, but not in 2004. DSG didn't replace it.

OMG people.

Above statement is almost correct. But it DID replace the mineral grey color.

We are referring to Cobras not GT's.....

1st round in 03 was mineral grey and it was the last of them.

2nd round in 03 was DSG and every one after.

They did make mineral grey in 03 for the cobras but it was only the first batch that was made!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread