J&m diff teflon brake line

MysticChaos

Established Member
Have any of you purchased this from American muscle(or anywhere else)? http://www.americanmuscle.com/87-98-rear-diff-hose.html I'm about to give my tired old factory binders and hoses a little freshening up on my 96. Just wondered if any of you have tried this line out? I ordered the Russell kit for all four corners but saw this and figured if I'm doing one soft line, I might as well do them all.

MysticChaos

Established Member
Update for anyone that's interested. I went ahead and ordered it. I'm waiting to figure out what I'm gonna do about calipers. I tried ordering from Rockauto because they assured me in email that the ones I inquired about had the cobra logos on them only to order them and have them arrive with no logos at all. They offered to refund my money and pay all shipping costs, but I'm still left with no solution for calipers now. Once I get that sourced out and install everything, I'll update my thoughts on the diff line.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I don;t have the diff line, but I do have their lines on my rear calipers. They fit well. No complaints. Not much more I can say than that. They're just a brake line...

Last edited:

MysticChaos

Established Member
Another update. The diff line won't work on my car and probably anything newer. My 96 brake lines don't go to the center of the diff and t in each direction. They go to the passenger side and branch over to the drivers side via hard line on the body. I have an email into American muscle to check into the listing on their page.

Users who are viewing this thread