IW 10% Lower Pulley

fearthesnake

Established Member
Excuse my ignorance - what type of gains will this do? New to the GT500 world and looking for mods to start out with on my 2010.

Thanks.

blownbywhipple

Established Member
Your looking at a 3-5 psi gain in boost. My opinion is swap the lower pulley first and then do the upper pulley based on the fact it's easier to swap out the upper to achieve the desired boost level. Depending on your mods you can see a 30-75hp increase

Venom07

Established Member
Does this come with hardware and belt as well? HOw much shipped to 78239? Plse let me know PM me with info. THanks

Last edited by a moderator:

blownbywhipple

Established Member
As in hardware you mean crank bolt? Stock one works just fine and belt size depends on the size of your upper pulley. I'm selling just the balancer like IW does

crownaviation

Established Member
Ford recommends using a new Bolt as they are TTY (one use) bolts. IIRC the stock bolt is a M12X1.5X85mm. ARP also sells one that is reusable. I would double check with IW to see if they require a longer bolt. I do not think so on the 5.4 but the 4.6 does. ARP is the way to go. You never think you will have it off again until you do lol.

Last edited:

blownbywhipple

Established Member
The only bolt that would be longer would be an 07' before they switched the crank mid way during production.

Users who are viewing this thread