Ive turned on SVTP for a Chevy...beware of LS something

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
I just acquired a new daily driver its a 2002 35th anniversary, automatic camaro ss w/slp package. it was a one owner car that i bought directly from him. i still have my 04 cobra but i dont want to add to the 28k miles on it currently. I saw the ss and i was sold. i have a thick binder full of reciepts and og window sticker and slp itemized list as well. Tires are brand new nitto 555 all around, cross drilled rotors up front. Car has clean carfax as well and 80k miles plus i always wanted a red car. it does have ttops and everything works. Im thinking i got an ok deal for $11,500cash car is not modded except for the slp package, the owner was very meticulus and never beat on it.

p.s. maybe trueforged has a nice wheel i could get for this beast with 345hp.

I hope u guys can appreciate a lil american muscle its not ford, but this car is pretty cool and lots of fun.....but i am and svtp'er for life and the cobra will always be in my garage:burnout:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
nice car, i hate driving them and i hate the interior's on them but thats just me, i'd still like to have a ws6 beside my mach in the garage along with a bunch of other cars

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
fbodys are so cheap now they make for excellent bang for your buck cars. I was considering picking another one up myself.

Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread