I've decided not to do the Hellions

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
With all the set backs I've had waithing to get the Hellions installed. It gave me the opportunity to try a little road racing.
I went to Road Atlanta this past weekend and ran my first HPDE event.
Wow is all I can say. I got up to 140 on the back stretch and then you come into hard braking to make a left turn. What a rush it was driving that course.
I think I'm going to concentrate on the road courses for awhile so I'll have no need for the Hellions. As soon as I get a price together, I'll post them f/s in the classifieds.
I'll post some pics from Road Atlanta when I can.

Vince :beer:

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
glad you found something else you like to do

The road racing really got me cranked up. I still have the Lightning to do some straight line stuff. This way I have the best of both worlds.

so you already have a full kit you want to sell? Please PM with price and details!

Yes, I have the complete kit. I'll have to get all the paperwork together and then I'll list it for sale with a detailed list of what I have. I'll keep ya posted.

Vince :beer:

65SC

Established Member
you'll need to upgrade your cooling system, look at the Raven/Shelby set up, no more heat soak

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
Evolution was going to do the install of the kit with their upgrade pkg, a roll cage, new cooling system and widen the wheels to 11.5's on the rear. Fred had a good plan layed out for it. I really wanted to have it done before summer but it just didn't work out that way.
I've just signed up for another road event in Oct at Barber in Birmingham, AL. I'm going to talk to some peeps about using the kit to RR while I'm there and get their opinions.

For the time being...it's new brakes pads and cooling ducts.

Users who are viewing this thread