Ive been waiting on a zo6

spray'n mach 1

Established Member
A Z06 is NOT a drag strip car. It's not geared for it either. A road course is its home. Op your bragging that you outran a car that's 200 rwhp less than you. Come on man.

my buddies z06 rolls out at the drag strip. it has big and littles and 604rwhp on motor...:banana:

stangfreak

Established Member
A Z06 is NOT a drag strip car. It's not geared for it either. A road course is its home. Op your bragging that you outran a car that's 200 rwhp less than you. Come on man.

have you ever ran a c6z06 making 500-600rwhp? There no joke. You make it sound like he was racing a stock honda civic.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Tell that to the c6z owner who brought his car to the strip. :kaboom:

Op beat a car that is at least 600lbs lighter, better aerodynamics, more expensive. We can play the excuse game. Come on man.

jleews6

Established Member
Did I hear that guy say that both cars were in the 9s in the 1/8th? I hope not because my sons basicaly stock Fox Mustang runs mid 8s.:??:

96lazervert

Established Member
Tell that to the c6z owner who brought his car to the strip. :kaboom:

Op beat a car that is at least 600lbs lighter, better aerodynamics, more expensive. We can play the excuse game. Come on man.

200 hp surpasses 600 lbs in weight. But either way a good driver would have made the difference. I obviously see their on the drag strip, my statement was the car is geared and intended for a road course. Same theory applies to the 13' Shelby. Needs a different gear.

Users who are viewing this thread