Ive been destroyed...

Tired

Needs 4 more cylinders.
Established Member
By a white SN95 Cobra with a stereo drowning whirr. I think he had a football field on me when i hit 2nd. I knew i had absolutely zero chance, even if it was stock, but (what sounded like) a centrifugal supercharger was a definite suprise. He gave me a thumbs up and we were on our way again.

After that raping i needed a ego boost, part of it came in the form of a del-sol with a Supra-style wing, but i believe some scarring has occured. :cryying: :D

Pyro

Established Member
You were simply outgunned. No big deal!! It's all in fun anyway and it sounds like he was cool about it. Now go regain your confidence and kill some imports!!

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
oh well, cant kill 'em all. At least if you arent in a cobra. Simply outta your league. No biggie. I agree with Pyro, go kill some imports!!

GoatDaddy

Next time you go Cobra-hunting, may I suggest you bring an industrial-sized tube of KY Jelly?

Still, sounds like you had fun.

SuperChanger

2 Badass Ford Trucks
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
Next time you go Cobra-hunting, may I suggest you bring an industrial-sized tube of KY Jelly?

Still, sounds like you had fun.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
Originally posted by Tired
By a white SN95 Cobra with a stereo drowning whirr. I think he had a football field on me when i hit 2nd.

Ya just had to find out how badass that Cobra really was, didn't ya? Kinda like bringing a pocket knife to a gunfight?? (j/k).

No need to have a bruised ego. It just wasn't fair to begin with.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread