Itsx Problem Need help!!!

notchy444

Established Member
So i know this has been talked about in past threads but I cant seem to find a fix. I loaded my LAST and FINAL E-85 Paxton tune from AED to my iTSX as I got to the part where it asked to turn the key on it froze. I waited over 20 min and decided to restart the app. Now im stuck at trying to return my car to stock and it will not load past the "Please turn key on" screen. Iv tried to un pair my device and reconnect via Bluetooth also took the battery off for 20 min and tried with all the doors closed and a battery trickle system on. My car will not start and I can not get past the "please turn key on" Screen when I try to load the stock tune. Any ideas?

hand-filer

Established Member
So i know this has been talked about in past threads but I cant seem to find a fix. I loaded my LAST and FINAL E-85 Paxton tune from AED to my iTSX as I got to the part where it asked to turn the key on it froze. I waited over 20 min and decided to restart the app. Now im stuck at trying to return my car to stock and it will not load past the "Please turn key on" screen. Iv tried to un pair my device and reconnect via Bluetooth also took the battery off for 20 min and tried with all the doors closed and a battery trickle system on. My car will not start and I can not get past the "please turn key on" Screen when I try to load the stock tune. Any ideas?

Mine did a similar thing last week when I went to reload the stock tune prior to sending the PCM to Roush for recalibration. Must have been a conflict between my iPhone and iPad. I got it to load by powering down the iPhone.
But yeah if all else fails, contact SCT.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread