It's time for the Apten.

Soap

Established Member
Originally posted by MidLifeC
Snakebite check your email.

Snakebite, your svtp mailbox is full.

Sure is..........

Snakebite, I sent you an email because your PM box is full.

--Joe

dougwg

Established Member
Snakebite,

I'm glad you have chosen to have Apten port your blower and not some "fly by night" place doing an "ok" job with no real experience.

Right tool for the job!

and

Right man for the job!

See you Saturday!

P.S. We need beer brauts :)

Last edited:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by MidLifeC
Are those getting their blowers ported also thinking about getting the cooling mod? Might be a good thing to consider on a 500HP car.

Ahh, G-man, you are truly insightful. The cooling mod is accompanying my heaton on it's return trip.

I think if we can figure a way to do this in an efficient manner we should do every single members car. It is only $125.

I volunteer to go first and assist in anybody elses install.

We just need a way to pull the tranny, lift?

Soap

Established Member
Originally posted by dougwg
Snakebite,

I'm glad you have chosen to have Apten port your blower and not some "fly by night" place doing an "ok" job with no real experience.

Right tool for the job!

and

Right man for the job!

Is this intended towards me?? I don't see what you have against me to lower yourself to name calling..........I thought you were more mature than that. And here I was just trying to save some locals guys some time down and some mod money.

Being that you work with machines yourself Doug I think if you ever even saw a blower that I have done you might be slightly impressed.

Some interesting threads will pop up shortly.........I will be sure to give you a link.

--Joe

rev-vin

Established Member
Thanks for the compliment Doug. Fly by night??? If it would have been anyone else but yourself I would have actually taken it serious.

dougwg

Established Member
you 2 dudes need to back the **** up!

I was not even talkin about you rev-in...BTW who that **** are you???

dougwg

Established Member
Originally posted by Soap
I didn't realize I was in your face.........

I simply asked a question.

--Joe

it's not JUST you... it's both of you...in my face...

I'm at a loss here... what the he|| are you guys talking about?

Soap

Established Member
Originally posted by dougwg
it's not JUST you... it's both of you...in my face...

I'm at a loss here... what the he|| are you guys talking about?

Well like I said I was not in your face.......I just asked a question.

To clear the fog.......

I sent a PM to Snakebite and Postban telling them that if the guys from MCT who wanted their blowers ported I could do it for them. This would save shipping costs and I could have them turned back around in a few days. I have done quite a few Harley, Cobra and Lightning blowers for $400 with great dyno results

Thats the reason I figured your comment was intended for me........all clear now??

--Joe

rev-vin

Established Member
Thats not good business, when you knock a company you know nothing about but that company uses your products and refers people to do the same.

dougwg

Established Member
Is this intended towards me?? I don't see what you have against me to lower yourself to name calling..........I thought you were more mature than that. And here I was just trying to save some locals guys some time down and some mod money.

Being that you work with machines yourself Doug I think if you ever even saw a blower that I have done you might be slightly impressed.

Some interesting threads will pop up shortly.........I will be sure to give you a link.

--Joe

You DID NOT simply ask a question....

You asked a question then you questioned my maturity then defended yourself against your guilty conscience.

I just might be impressed, if I ever see some of your work.

“Some interesting threads will pop up shortly.........I will be sure to give you a link.“

What is this supposed to mean? :shrug:

dougwg

Established Member
Originally posted by rev-vin
Thats not good business, when you knock a company you know nothing about but that company uses your products and refers people to do the same.

What company?

dougwg

Established Member
Well like I said I was not in your face.......I just asked a question.

To clear the fog.......

I sent a PM to Snakebite and Postban telling them that if the guys from MCT who wanted their blowers ported I could do it for them. This would save shipping costs and I could have them turned back around in a few days. I have done quite a few Harley, Cobra and Lightning blowers for $400 with great dyno results

Thats the reason I figured your comment was intended for me........all clear now??

--Joe

It was not intended toward you....it was a general statment... I didn't even know you ported blowers.

Users who are viewing this thread