It's time - 2003 DSG 'vert in Sin City

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
I hate to admit it, but it's time to part with my beloved '03 'vert. I've had her since day one, through thick & thin, richer and poorer, in sickness and in health. This car has been better than either of the two well endowed X-wives (no pics for the pervs). Hope the links work. Special discount for the SVT community. Be well

Cars for Sale: 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Convertible 2D in LAS VEGAS, NV 89123: Convertible Details - 306661155 - AutoTrader.com

2003 Ford Mustang for sale in LAS VEGAS, NV

PonyFever

Established Member
This vehicle has always been professionally maintained, starting with Dallas Mustang (Dallas, TX), HPP Racing (Lewisville, TX), Navarez Racing (Las Vegas, NV), Sin City Performance (Las Vegas, NV) as well as the dealerships when necessary. The rims and tires are basically brand new. The current tune is a Diable/Predator done by Sin City. No dyno numbers but it previously put out ~520 rwhp at HPP Racing with an XCalibrator chip. Some specifics:
Bassani mid-length headers w/4" (?) exhaust tips
2.8" upper/#4 lower
Steeda CAI
70mm single blade throttle body
Steeda tri-ax shifter
driveshaft loop
welded full length sub frame connectors
Gords HE
Stiegemeier Stage 3 port
IRS brace
Kenne Bell BAP
HR race springs for 'vert
Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plates
60# injectors
dual GT fuel pumps
I hate to say I don't remember what brand clutch I put in, perhaps Mcleod?
16 spline input shaft
New battery is less than a year old

I have most of the original receipts for the above items.

PonyFever

Established Member
Thanks Ace. This is the one you referred me to Navarez for a tune a couple of years ago, right after the FR500's went on. It's running great, I just don't have enough garage and the g/f can't drive manual, let alone 500hp manual. Hope all is well with your awesome ride.

PonyFever

Established Member
Sorry, no, didn't hear anything. The price is definitely negotiable and I only went with the higher AutoTrader price on the slim chance someone would think the upgrades are worth that. Thanks for trying though.

PonyFever

Established Member
TTT for the weekend crew.

What's it gonna take to move this car? Get a deal now because I'm traveling next week and will be out of pocket for a couple of days. Don't make me come back and DROP THE PRICE on Autotrader.

Users who are viewing this thread