beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
lol! it's right at home!!!

sct.jpg

4vmn12

Perpetual project creator
Established Member
you know I hope there is a good aftermarket support for those cars....
I don't mean to criticize, just my impression from the rear, the ass end sticks so far up, I don't know why but that is just a pet peev for me. I really like the idea of a SHO for a family car. I think they left alot of room on the table to tune it to make more power (they probaly ran out of time and backed the power off without enough validation on the 4wd system). Out of the box I don't think they super fast, but I think it will have good potential.

Now a dealer installed option for lowered sports suspension, or even just the rear end for god's sake!!!!

As usual Beef is going to be a pioneer here :D

edit::
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...37/634860-stock-sho-clicks-beams-13-84-a.html

Damn that power must be under-rated, my New-Stock 2001 Cobra only did 13.32 @107.59, and that car was a damn site lighter, with just as much power or more at the tire; (only had cat-back exhaust, and chip)

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
you know I hope there is a good aftermarket support for those cars....
I don't mean to criticize, just my impression from the rear, the ass end sticks so far up, I don't know why but that is just a pet peev for me. I really like the idea of a SHO for a family car. I think they left alot of room on the table to tune it to make more power (they probaly ran out of time and backed the power off without enough validation on the 4wd system). Out of the box I don't think they super fast, but I think it will have good potential.

Now a dealer installed option for lowered sports suspension, or even just the rear end for god's sake!!!!

As usual Beef is going to be a pioneer here :D

edit::
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...37/634860-stock-sho-clicks-beams-13-84-a.html

Damn that power must be under-rated, my New-Stock 2001 Cobra only did 13.32 @107.59, and that car was a damn site lighter, with just as much power or more at the tire; (only had cat-back exhaust, and chip)

torrie said he only clicked off 260awp on the dyno, so i am really happy with the numbers considering that

car feels peppier for only a base tune, we'll hopefully see what she does at the track friday

Users who are viewing this thread