Its not hard on the paint he says!!! LMAO!

totheduals

Established Member
What a DONK!
He thinks its ok......lol
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRylZOLJ2z0&feature=email"]YouTube- 2001 mustang cobra - El Mirage[/ame]

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
I nearly had a heart attack watching that video not because it was a Cobra but because I'm such a clean freak, borderline OCD at times.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
donuts are the most pointless thing you can do......and then he does it in the dirt, what a piece of work

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Thats where I go riding too haha.

Now that I saw the video he was in the facked up terrain. Just a few distance from there the dry lake bed starts and its flat for miles.

Last edited:

cobra_matt

Established Member
That's not really dirt, it's like a powdery-clay kind of surface. I go there often to go dirt bike riding up in the hills and it's common to see cars drag racing on the lakebed cause there's no speed limit or trafific laws. You see guys in brand new Subarus that think they have a wrc car go there too and do doughnuts just to get their cars a little dirty. I've never done doughnuts there in my truck, but I can 99% positively say that the El Mirage "dirt" is not going to harm the paint. Flame suit on :burn:

Edit: That's also where speed trials are held, I saw an 07-09 GT500 run there a few months back along with other nice cars. I haul ass across the lakebed sometimes in my truck and when I get home, it washes right off and my paint still looks fine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread