Its not a SVT or Ford but....

MystictealLt1

Established Member
I figured I would show you guys the new car I picked up tonight. Bought it off a close friend and got a hell of a deal on it....1999 Camaro SS M6 the mods are
six speed
225/225 .595/.595 114
grand sport wheels with nittos all around drag radials in the rear
hurst billet shifter
centerforce
ls6 with jantzer tb
thundervolt wires
all supporting cam parts(springs, retainers, all that)
viper spec t56
built 10 bolt with eaton posi
bmr subframe connectors
slp longtubes
slp dump tube
dynoed at 404.56 rwhp 379 torque

heres some pictures of the car
blackss1.jpg

blackss3.jpg

blackss4.jpg

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
You'll definately surprise a lot of people with that. Nice car, and great power. All the 4v guys around here wish they could make that kind of bolt on power. Don't get me wrong, it's possible, but not for the same price and lack of effort. Get some spray and those 03/04s will be playing catch up too!

MystictealLt1

Established Member
no can do with the lowering car, the SLP long tube headers hang really low on the car. Thanks for the compliments on the car tho guys! :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
MystictealLt1 said:
no can do with the lowering car, the SLP long tube headers hang really low on the car. Thanks for the compliments on the car tho guys! :beer:

aww man thats a deal-breaker right there man. id ditch the headers for dropped suspension. but hey, thats me :shrug: it would look 10000x better dropped, but it still looks good. maybe changing the wheels will help the look (from not being dropped). maybe an inch bigger?

MystictealLt1

Established Member
svt4stv said:
aww man thats a deal-breaker right there man. id ditch the headers for dropped suspension. but hey, thats me :shrug: it would look 10000x better dropped, but it still looks good. maybe changing the wheels will help the look (from not being dropped). maybe an inch bigger?

I might changed the headers out in time who knows yet, but the whole ground clearance thing is an issue with these brand of headers the guy before me hit the top of a manhole going through a neighborhood and kinked the left header.Had to go up to SLP just to buy one new header....sooo I dont think lowering will be there in my future unless I change the headers out with a different brand but who knows! anyway thanks on the compliments guys this thing is so much different then driving the old LT1. I was actually going for a 03/04 Cobra but realisticly they aren't in my price range for being 20 years old. I sure am happy with what I got though!

u n v kenny

Established Member
Very sweet, I have 4 friends with SS's, two of them are black with black rims just like yours.

Users who are viewing this thread