Its not a Ford, but a new toy anyway

Flooznie

Nuclear Reactor Operator
Established Member
Hey guys,

Well I tortured Scott Hudson (C6 Z06 on this forum) with hoses and buckets of water until he succumbed to sell me his beautiful 2006 Z06 Corvette. He even trailered it down from Virginia for me! Thank you Scott for a most beautiful car !! This car is an absolute monster, making over 520 RWHP to the back wheels. I went through a tank of gas in about 2 hours playing with it!

Heres some pics:
This was taken by Scott before I owned it:
z070.jpg

In front of my house:
z067.JPG

z0611.JPG

Some of the custom work done by Downsouth Vettes in Brownsville, Texas
z066.JPG

The badge says it all:

z064.JPG

Kooks 1 7/8ths stepped LT headers
z069.JPG

The clutch is a beast, I've stalled it a few times, but I'm getting the hang of it! My 07 Z51 feels like a golf cart compared to this car.

Paul

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
:bowdown: :rockon: :bowdown: :rockon: :bowdown: :rockon: :bowdown: :rockon: :bowdown: :rockon: :bowdown: :rockon: :bowdown: :rockon: :bowdown: :rockon: :bowdown: :rockon: :bowdown: :rockon: :bowdown: :rockon:

omg i love that car car!!!

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Lucky bastard. The only way that car could get any hotter is if my name was on the title. Wet-sand it to a mirror finish and call it a day. Congrats man!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Flooznie said:
Hey guys,

Well I tortured Scott Hudson (C6 Z06 on this forum) with hoses and buckets of water until he succumbed to sell me his beautiful 2006 Z06 Corvette. He

Paul

MOVED!:wf: :kaboom: :kaboom: :wf:

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO USE THE CORRECT DAMN FORUMS?:rollseyes

USE THE CORRECT FORUMS!

SHRINK THE PICS NEXT TIME.

mrose75

Established Member
OMG!!!! Skeet Skeet Skeet!!!!! Sex!!! Love that color too. Congrats man!! A tank of gas in 2 hours?! :eek:, that's what I'm talking about!!!!:rockon:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
looks awesome, from what i can see of it. can you post some smaller pictures? id like to see the whole car at once. looks sweet though!

Azar

Established Member
Niiiice, I wish I could afford one. Even if I sold all 3 of my cars I wouldn't even come close to what one of those is worth.

Users who are viewing this thread