It's Nice!

99BlkLitng

Established Member
Ever just been walking to your truck and all of a sudden you look up and say "Damn that is sexy!!" Well it happens everytime I walk to my truck when it she is clean but this time I decided to take a pic with my phone.

parked3.jpg

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
Does anyone else ever park there truck somewhere, and while your walking look back at your truck about 20 times?

haha

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
Does anyone else ever park there truck somewhere, and while your walking look back at your truck about 20 times?

haha

I'm even worse, I point the building security camera on my truck and every so often pull up the video feed on my computer and just drool, lol.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I know the felling, I used to park my truck right out the front door of my office at my last employer. I was the only one who worked in the office everyday. Was nice to look out the window and see a bad ass ride.

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member

haha

LOL....Yes,it's like it's a member of the family:beer:

I also talk to it:lol1:

SADF

Established Member
When I worked at AutoZone I would park it in clear view from the cashier windows and door windows.

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
hah agreed with all the statements above
does anyone else go to the store and park WAY on the other side of the parking lot alll by yourself so no one opens there door into the L??
you can also stare at it that much longer when coming out of the store....

Last edited:

dlightning

Established Member
i normally try to take up 2 parking spots so no one slams their door into it. sometimes i hit the lock button on the remote just to remind myself the shes outside

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
It gets worse, when you own 3 SVT's... Trust me, it makes your head swell. If you know what I mean:-D

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member

haha
i do that all the times i tell the guys out side the store to keep am eye on it...
THEY LIKE IT SO :shrug:

WhiteBolt

Engine Master
Established Member
haha
Some commercials about this little "problem" we have.......... :lol1:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKQfSY8bM3M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKQfSY8bM3M[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbhSOvo4XcE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbhSOvo4XcE[/ame]

Last edited:

sb306

Established Member
haha

Everytime! :D Who else pops the hood before they walk into the house after they pull it into the garage? :shrug:

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
I'm guilty as well,I park where I can see it when I go out to eat ,find myself turning my back looking at it quite often,sometimes I say to myself people might think i'm nuts.But then I always catch them looking too when they leave the resturant.

Users who are viewing this thread