Its getting to be camping weather!!

txbull

Established Member
Well I don't know bout ya"ll but i love to camp. Going to try a new place to us the end of march. Pedernales Falls, we haven't been there but i hear it "s nice so we will see!! Anyway post up some of the favorite spots you like to go!

ssssnake

Established Member
You will love it! It's been a long time ago, but we had a blast. Took our bicycles. Each campsite was kinda private. I don't know if they were axis deer, but they were everywhere. I was at our site reading, one deer came by looking for food, so I fed him some of our bread. Then, another came, and another, and another. I had 5 deer taking bread from my hand. When the loaf was gone, so were they. We had racoons, armadillos that came by each nite. The racoons would check the garbage cans for food. You're kinda on a mesa overlooking the Pedernales River. Have a great time.

Last edited:

mckpat03

Diesel FTW
Established Member
Love camping. My favorite spot is right here in Cen Penn, right outside of State College. Pretty private campsites, a lake with a beach, all kinds of hiking to be done, among other touristy stuff.

Or just going to my friends camps that are completely cut off from society, no power, no cell service, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread